Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
def not another blake griffin release because nikestore twitter already confirmed they will have them online. nike already announced officialy that these galaxy rookies will release, that can not be said for the galaxy blake griffins.
You don't know anything for sure. These will not drop Sept 1st. It's not confirmed. Nothing is set in-stone for this release. No rookies have been confirmed yet for Sept 1-8. 

You don't know anything for sure. These will not drop Sept 1st. It's not confirmed. Nothing is set in-stone for this release. No rookies have been confirmed yet for Sept 1-8. 
huh? I thought Nike conformed that black/action blk whatever cw will be released on 9/1?:x

They were confirmed to release on NDC on Sept. 1. Nikestore had them on their launch list for $215 instead of the regular $200, however when i checked last night they where taken off the launch list. So it probably will be pushed back......

Last edited:
I feel like people are a little too quick to call people hypebeasts... you gotta remember that this galaxy print is one of the most inventive things to come to a shoe in a long while. People can like the galaxy rookies and not like the rookies themselves. I'm not a fan of the Jordan XXII, but I love the Basketball leather joints. Hypebeast? But what can I do?
tired.gif

All I'll say is this I remember before the Kobe VII "What The Kobe" released they were on the NDC launch list which was 7/7/12 then were quickly removed and replaced with the Kobe VII WBF navy blue and yellow colorway but I bet you never guess what was put back on the launch list the week of 7/7/12 the Kobe VII What The Kobe. So don't rule out 9/1 and think they're necessary being pushed back yet plus 9/1 is also the last Saturday before most high school kids go back to school and Nike always know that they're doing

All I'll say is this I remember before the Kobe VII "What The Kobe" released they were on the NDC launch list which was 7/7/12 then were quickly removed and replaced with the Kobe VII WBF navy blue and yellow colorway but I bet you never guess what was put back on the launch list the week of 7/7/12 the Kobe VII What The Kobe. So don't rule out 9/1 and think they're necessary being pushed back yet plus 9/1 is also the last Saturday before most high school kids go back to school and Nike always know that they're doing

That is a good point I do remember them taking them down and puting them back (The WTK)

okay.. I'm convinced now the Zoom Rookie that were coming out on the 1st is actually the Galaxies. Because according to the image provided by the zoom rookie reseller, the cw on the box matches the cw on the NDC. I don't know why they are taken off the list though, I'm going to find out for sure. Question: how do we keep this forum on the lowkey to contain the hype, so we all can get one.

I didn't catch this. What do  you mean? They took down WTK and replaced with WBF? But which shoes came out?

The raptors just went down to my second priority after this shoes if this is true.. I can't decide which to prioritize raptors or liverpool  -___-

yeah it is september 1st as of now, if nike changes it then thats that, but for now expect these to release september 1st with all the other stuff nike is releasing

I didn't catch this. What do  you mean? They took down WTK and replaced with WBF? But which shoes came out?
The raptors just went down to my second priority after this shoes if this is true.. I can't decide which to prioritize raptors or liverpool  -___-

Both shoes came out, the WBF & the WTK. Basically what I was saying is Nike has been knownb to accidently link out information abour shoes releasing on their launch list before and then quickly removing the shoe hioping noboy caught it, and it's the same thing with some of the Nike Reps when you call in. Again with the WTK, I remeber seeing the shoe on the launch list for a couple of days then being removed, and the first day I saw the shoe was removed I called in to speak to one of the Nike Reps and asked him what Kobe VII was releasing on 7/7 and he told me that a bamboo and multi colorway was releasing which is the WTK, and then I heard rumors that the shoe wasn't releasing on 7/7 so I called up there again to double check and got another Nike Rep who told me that shoe was no longer on there release calender and acted like he didn't have an idea what I was talking about. Then I told him that I'd just spoken with a Nike Rep the day before and he told me they were releasing on 7/7, then he hit me with that "we no longer have any information on that shoe, but guess what shoe released at 9:00 am on Nike.com on 7/7 the WTK. Basically all I'm saying is keep your eyes open

yeah thanks nike reps tend to waste your time, even the ones that work in store, they have to feed you the same ******** line over again even though they know its a straight up lie, i went to ntny after they released the kd st's and they told me they had some left and they were going to re-rsvp them but the next day i called and they said they were gone, lol they are straight up liars

Both shoes came out, the WBF & the WTK. Basically what I was saying is Nike has been knownb to accidently link out information abour shoes releasing on their launch list before and then quickly removing the shoe hioping noboy caught it, and it's the same thing with some of the Nike Reps when you call in. Again with the WTK, I remeber seeing the shoe on the launch list for a couple of days then being removed, and the first day I saw the shoe was removed I called in to speak to one of the Nike Reps and asked him what Kobe VII was releasing on 7/7 and he told me that a bamboo and multi colorway was releasing which is the WTK, and then I heard rumors that the shoe wasn't releasing on 7/7 so I called up there again to double check and got another Nike Rep who told me that shoe was no longer on there release calender and acted like he didn't have an idea what I was talking about. Then I told him that I'd just spoken with a Nike Rep the day before and he told me they were releasing on 7/7, then he hit me with that "we no longer have any information on that shoe, but guess what shoe released at 9:00 am on Nike.com on 7/7 the WTK. Basically all I'm saying is keep your eyes open
Ah alright. Now about the time? I really hope they are releasing it at 8 AM Eastern Time, and don't do the "we wont announce the time" trick. I have work and might as well skip work for these. 

They're most likely to release on 9/1. Nike tends to like to release multiple shoes on the same day. That way they figure that people who couldn't get the zoom rookies will get buy the other shoes releasing (the 7s, foams, etc) in order to not come out empty handed.

they are gonna have these in some stores 4 sure, an online exclusive sneaker would be unheard of these days (at least for nike). what stores get them determine whether or no we actually have a chance at copping for retail or insanely high markup

Back
Top Bottom