Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
December Yeezy restock. I'm laughing. It might be a 3rd color. Anyway, back to RSVP even though its off topic since it won't be used... I've spoken with store managers who have told me that RSVP is NOT done at the Nike Store. Makes me think the group of employees who controls Nike's twitter does RSVP also and then just sends a list of winners to the stores.
That manager lied to you or you just made that **** up.

A nikestore employee is on the ipad (or whatever) choosing the winners.

There's still going to be more people wanting the shoes than there will be shoes available.  Best bet is to be on there the moment they release.
Even if your on NDC the moment they release or when the twitter link goes up, you still probably won't get these. The Calvin Baileys didn't even last 1 minute. Nike online is the worst way to buy shoes. 

so this thread on a SHOE forum, has just turned into a profit making origination. who here actually wants the shoes to have? At least on the other forum, they control all the "reselling" talk by the mods.

Even if your on NDC the moment they release or when the twitter link goes up, you still probably won't get these. The Calvin Baileys didn't even last 1 minute. Nike online is the worst way to buy shoes. 
[COLOR=#red]i agree[/COLOR]

I disagree. It may be my technique, but NDC actually comes through for me for the most part. I used to think I was lucky, but the only release I missed out on was the Concords. I was able to cop the Infrared pack, Altitude 13s, Yeezy 2s, GMPs and most recently the KD Gold Medal IVs.

With that being said, I'll try NDC this Saturday morning.

Last edited:
i changed my mind the very last minute with the sole collector edition, then with this one..i tried these shoes on and they feel like crap.
mean.gif

i'd rather save my money for that december yeezy restock.
tongue.gif
im gonna make my old lady start camping for that yeezy restock now, just tell me where. been taking her to CCs and some asian buffets to get her ready. now SHE will be camping for the yeezys and all this winter heat and not have to worry about leaving the camping to eat.  her sister and kids are all fat, think think they all be camping, they ready. just got to give em the word and trhey will camp the **** out of anyone

i have a question, so everyone knows that when nike twitter drops the link and u pick ur size and add to cart with the quickness and ur still not able to add to cart most of the time. would continuously clicking the ok on the error msg and re-adding to cart have a chance of working? it failed for me with the gm kd's but has anyone gotten lucky like this?

@nikestore keeps saying it will be twitter link only. However, they have said that in the past and then proceeded to leak the sneaker to the new releases page prior to the tweet link. I would refresh this page as well: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/f-50158/hf-49583/so-publishDate|desc

im gonna make my old lady start camping for that yeezy restock now, just tell me where. been taking her to CCs and some asian buffets to get her ready. now SHE will be camping for the yeezys and all this winter heat and not have to worry about leaving the camping to eat.  her sister and kids are all fat, think think they all be camping, they ready. just got to give em the word and trhey will camp the **** out of anyone
eek.gif
 the fu**? 

:wow: the fu**?

I had the same reaction after reading that....

garycoleman-wtf.gif

I disagree. It may be my technique, but NDC actually comes through for me for the most part. I used to think I was lucky, but the only release I missed out on was the Concords. I was able to cop the Infrared pack, Altitude 13s, Yeezy 2s, GMPs and most recently the KD Gold Medal IVs.
With that being said, I'll try NDC this Saturday morning.
What exactly is your technique? I've never gotten through. Every time is the same error message. 

once he comes off that high he's on, he is going to come back on here and reread his post and he himself is going to be like "WTF was i talking about"....

The only news I have heard about the number of these coming out was a tweet from Gentry a month ago that said there would be more Galaxy Rookies released than Galaxy Foams.

Hoh Columbus ohio is the lamest hoh ever employees think there like secret agents and **** haha open a hoh in Cleveland and cincy already so we can get these employees to realize there not Kanye out there.

Hoh Columbus ohio is the lamest hoh ever employees think there like secret agents and **** haha open a hoh in Cleveland and cincy already so we can get these employees to realize there not Kanye out there.

man whats up with this?

no matter what HOH I go to across the country the employees feel like they above everybody and want you to kiss there feet to get info

I have ran into literally 2 employess at HOH an they actually was cool and let me in on some info for Kobe release

other then that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom