Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
PUMPED!!! Too bad I will just be disappointed that I won't be able to cop these... oh well I guess the Kilroy's will be a nice conciliation! 

I forgot the Kilroys drop the same day, now if they do drop on NDC it will be havoc :x and if i go to niketown it'll be even more havoc.

these > Kilroys. So its either these or nothing.

I'm glad these haven't dropped yet. I have the Black/Antracites and Game Royals and this will be a nice addition to my Zoom Rookie team. 

Any confirmations whether these will be released online or not would be great.

I'm hoping these are limited to HoH only...I want the Crimson foams and I'm hoping these Rookies will take the heat off my spot.
As for the Action Red...
Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Matte-Red.jpg

Maybe those are dropping rather than the Galaxies?
Why do you want them to be HOH only?

These ARE NOT dropping in Europe at all.
US only folks!
Source?

Considering there are 2 versions dropping too. Didn't they at one point say we weren't getting the galaxy foams then next minute all the stores had people camping out.

Last edited:
the month of October could also be renamed into Penny Hardaway, Flight Ones, Orlando Vs and Zoom Rookie Galaxies unbelievable!

These look nice but I have a feeling I won't be able to cop if the hype builds up

Last edited:
These look nice but I have a feeling I won't be able if the hype builds up

+1 If they would've released them in September it would've been ok but the whole Galaxy theme is a little played/old now especially considering 3 months after they drop we will be having an all new All Star game for 2013. There's also a lot of new heat coming out for the 2012-2013 Basketball season (Lebron X, KD V, Kobe VIII, Penny V,) So basically if they release on NDC I'll shoot my shot if I get them cool, if I don't get them cool. That's just me though to each is his own.

yeah lebron X's are sick, btw i felt the inside of the rookies in a footlocker today and they have horrible cushioning :smh: , disgusting considering they cost two bills

i agree its starting to ruin the galaxy rookies for me, even though they look beautiful

if i can get them for retail i would cop them. does anyone know what the retail is going to be since its a premium rookie? after this one they need to stop with the galaxy **** or it will get played out, but im sure nike will still make galaxy sneakers.

This says retail is 215.

EDIT: But is also said it released weeks ago, so who knows.

Last edited:

This says glow in the dark pods online and black pods in store.

I'll be trying for the glow in the dark :smokin

Back
Top Bottom