Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Just wanted to confirm the first reseller price paid from NT member (myself);

$900.00 Size 11.

I wanna thank my sneaker money in the PayPal for making that move a no brainer (for me).

Just wanted to confirm the first reseller price paid from NT member (myself);
$900.00 Size 11.
I wanna thank my sneaker money in the PayPal for making that move a no brainer (for me).

not too bad, but i think they may hit the $1000 dollar mark when the black pods come out.

sucks that you had to pay that price tho, im pissed having to pay $15 ny tax for mine but im glad i got em retail. all i need now is the ewings and the kd4s and im set :nthat:

Last edited:
^ they will hit the $1000 mark and the black pods will probably be 4-500. But look at the bright side, not as many ppl will go after the black pods cuz they released a near identical pair, thats what happened with the white n black rookies

You crazy as hell. :lol:

lol, No denial here.

not too bad, but i think they may hit the $1000 dollar mark when the black pods come out.
sucks that you had to pay that price tho, im pissed having to pay $15 ny tax for mine but im glad i got em retail. all i need now is the ewings and the kd4s and im set :nthat:

Yea. I'm already seeing pairs listed at over a thousand, and I'm sure within the next couple of days that will continue to rise.

Wow, I feel like a whole dumbass right now...I was all ready, feeling the adrenaline pumpin, watching the seconds tick, then murdered that 'add to cart' button before and at 7:00 and 7:01. Felt they were long gone, and I had to leave for work, so I gave up, sippin on sadness that long drive in. But from what I'm hearing yall got it like 7:03 and on?? Damn. Damn. Damn. 
frown.gif
sick.gif

im so jelly of everyone that copped, the gitd pods make these rookies look 100x better. if only i could of checked out the sz 11 i was able to add to cart, my eyes lit up when i saw it in my cart and then my heart sunk when i got the error screen and went back a page and the shoes were gone.

Last edited:
im sure the people who were lucky enough to score a pair of these gitd rookies will also go for the black pods..

I really dont think these will drop in price at all, if anything, they will keep going up. Galaxy foams = 2500 pairs, supposedly rookies = 400 pairs.

if it really is only 400 pairs then i totally agree, i only expect them to go up but not high enough to trade for yeezys.

im sure the people who were lucky enough to score a pair of these gitd rookies will also go for the black pods..

i won't lie, i will but not for resale purposes. i wouldn't mind having both versions of the shoe, maybe even trade them for the foamposite version and cash if they are worth enough.

Last edited:
I like the penny 1-2 and rookies that released last year in the signature pack better than these and i don't think they where going for as much, if i got the black pods i wouldn't mind trading for the 2011 SC penny 2s.

Sadly the prices rise on Ebay as resellers are pushing the envelope...If you watched SC twitter at 7:00 exactly they tweeted that the shoes were not live yet...within the next minute they posted the shoes were available.... Fishy no.... you know they had to give staff, family and friends chances to get theirs first.... most of us didnt have a chance....congrats to those to copped... sad to see guys who have never sold a pair of shoes in their whole ebay history trying to auction off 2 pairs of shoes...for 1200.00 each.... I can't wait for the shoe bubble to pop.... don't judge me by my join date I was a member of the orginal niketalk from 2000 but walked away and had to sell my collection in a nasty divorce/custody battle... I came back to the game and wow....every release is almost a circus... this won't last forever though....

I wonder how many people only paid the $4.00 just to get them and ended up empty handed. At least they didn't have to stand in line and deal with the BS.

Sadly the prices rise on Ebay as resellers are pushing the envelope...If you watched SC twitter at 7:00 exactly they tweeted that the shoes were not live yet...within the next minute they posted the shoes were available.... Fishy no.... you know they had to give staff, family and friends chances to get theirs first.... most of us didnt have a chance....congrats to those to copped... sad to see guys who have never sold a pair of shoes in their whole ebay history trying to auction off 2 pairs of shoes...for 1200.00 each.... I can't wait for the shoe bubble to pop.... don't judge me by my join date I was a member of the orginal niketalk from 2000 but walked away and had to sell my collection in a nasty divorce/custody battle... I came back to the game and wow....every release is almost a circus... this won't last forever though....

Honestly I think it's here 2 stay its only getting worse I really wanted these shoes hopefully the NDC release is more fair... I spam the piss outta that add 2 cart button but they shoulda been 1 per order woulda made things more fair

Oh and u do have a valid point about them not being available but they so claim all pairs where reserved in 30 seconds smh

I wonder how many people only paid the $4.00 just to get them and ended up empty handed. At least they didn't have to stand in line and deal with the BS.

^ This. You basically paid $4 for a raffle ticket without the lines/camping/etc. In today's shoe game, thats a godsend....

On the other hand, the Nikestore checkout system is not as good as it should be considering what it COULD be. It's better than others though....

I know we wish it was as simple as going into a store, and copping, but honestly, I think those days are over for a looooong time.

Congrats to those who copped. I will go for the Black Pods for a consolation prize and try to trade up for the glow pods if I recieve them in hand and am not feeling them.

This.... but I still kinda want my $4 back cuz it felt rigged and only 2 sell magazines I bet they made a fortune and every SC release will be handled his way so I've learned my lesson never again ...FALSE HOPES LMAO

I wonder though...if like Nikestore releases..some pairs occasionally pop back up on the website at a random time in the morning, if they'll do the same on the Ipad magazine page. I highly doubt it, but I have been checking just for the hell of it. If anything pops up, I will post here. Last hope before considering resell prices or trading the black pods + other stuff lol.

Back
Top Bottom