Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
So here's my Mercer fiasco...long story short...they sent me a DM...when I looked...it was the wrong persons name and size...so I did some research of my own on twitter and found that somehow this person knew the hash-tag word 20 minutes before the DM process went live...this mix up of DM messages was experienced by someone else too but I don't think it was a honest mistake...How can someone send the DM to the incorrect person...I guess they are doing this via an iPhone...Corporate will get a nice little email from me in a few hours...

My "connect" said a shirt and tie dude from Nike was sending out DM's
laugh.gif

Maybe this a sign of things to come? We sure need it out here in L.A., I drop dime on all them managers and employees right in front of them.
nah...will all be automated like a lot of the Nikes already are. The fact that Mercer isn't is pure comedy. The Nike Portland RSVP gives you a response within seconds. All automated and extremely fast. Mercer was still sending DMs at midnight New York time? LMAO! Shady peeps....

+1 with 21 Mercer...
Today I became a believer of 21 Mercer. Thanks Nike!

good to see a few niketalkers getting pairs

i had a size 8.5 on hold me me tomorrow morning for $500.00 plus travel
glad i dont have to pay that mark up with being raped and still am with every jordan release this year

i have some faith

Last edited:
So here's my Mercer fiasco...long story short...they sent me a DM...when I looked...it was the wrong persons name and size...so I did some research of my own on twitter and found that somehow this person knew the hash-tag word 20 minutes before the DM process went live...this mix up of DM messages was experienced by someone else too but I don't think it was a honest mistake...How can someone send the DM to the incorrect person...I guess they are doing this via an iPhone...Corporate will get a nice little email from me in a few hours...
Tweet Gentry, and e-mail/call them. I just let my boy know so they fire that dudes friend.

Didn't know JJ was getting them or it was a fluke? It should be a good sign that thee will be plenty on NDC, they may sell out on purpose, then in a few days a restock..just like the SOL Hyperposites ..I hope :nerd:

Anyone care to pm me how to figure out the NDC link before they tweet it? Been trying to figure it out, but cant...

i dont understand how that works, dont you have to refresh to add to the cart anyways? so you will be loading it same time as everyone else at 8am..

unless your able to load to the cart before 8am but dont see how that would work or be fair but then again IDK

cityspud 81, it says u also asked for a sz.12 and got an 11....weird

i dont understand how that works, dont you have to refresh to add to the cart anyways? so you will be loading it same time as everyone else at 8am..
unless your able to load to the cart before 8am but dont see how that would work or be fair but then again IDK

I been trying to figure it out for 2 days.. I think either way you're able to refresh that page prior to the tweet, so you have somewhat of an advantage.

somebody losing their job tomorrow lol. funny how Mercer doesn't have an automated system yet other smaller Nikes do. Hmmmmmmmm

lol enough activity for one night im going to sleep see u guys tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom