Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Wow, those took an hour and 17 minutes to sell out? They must have had a lot in stock. This has to be the longest it took to sell out of a major release in a while. Guess not much demand??

I want to believe this is sarcasm, but I just can't...... :smh:

Wait I called you a kid? Anyway nothing wrong in asking for some help but if you don't want to that's cool. Anyway seems like you need it more than I do if you need to pray for it. Congrats on the collection.
Bro that wasnt directed at you in any negative way, I was trying to reply to the comment about me being a kid.  As far as the prayer comment goes..i'll leave that alone. You and I both know if we got 215.00 plus to spend on kicks that they really aren't a need.  Again I was only sharing my experience highlighted by what really happened.  Thanks for the congrats.  I know you dont want to hear this but there's always ebay....my pair wont be there though....if they do come.

Last edited:
No way this was a GR. GR go to all the stores, Finishline, Eastbay, etc..... I do believe there were more of these than foams but still not nearly enough to meet the demand....

OF COURSE... don't let my post count fool you I was a member of the OG Niketalk back in 2000...Just went through some life changes that got me out the shoe game for a while... but I'm back... Don't mean to cause any problems or issues... just here to share my love for sneakers and my experiences with fellow sneakerheads regardless of their race, age or gender.
wow...what a tool bag smdh

Don't be fooled by it taking over an hour to sell out.

It only takes that long because of Nike's temporary hold/reservation system. Filtering through those people who actually complete the checkout process and those who didn't....then those pairs go back live.

Best believe if you didn't get your pair locked down within the first couple of minutes.....you needed an extraordinary amount of luck to get a pair after that. Cause it's just pairs being held in carts after that.

Yeah, he got a 12.5.
smokin.gif
Oh fosho!

the nike rep on the phone said 1000 pairs went live. I find that hard to believe considering I got that stupid "call 1800nikesucks" error i've been good on over half of the limited releases I wanted. 

Last edited:
Did twitterstop working for you guys when they dropped? Literally at 8:01 twitter on my phone kept giving me an error message that i couldnt recieve tweets. ******g garbage.

it seems as if all this hype has screwed my chances of the olives being a constellation prize. no sold out tweet yet no sizes avail. :smh:

Bro that wasnt directed at you in any negative way, I was trying to reply to the comment about me being a kid.  As far as the prayer comment goes..i'll leave that alone. You and I both know if we got 215.00 plus to spend on kicks that they really aren't a need.  Again I was only sharing my experience highlighted by what really happened.  Thanks for the congrats.  I know you dont want to hear this but there's always ebay....

Maybe I let the emoticons get the best me of not getting these and the fact that my cellphone got stolen this week. So if I'm sounding like an *** I am one no doubt, but not trying to diss you or anything. Hell I accept this loss, it's just shoes at the end of the day. At least I got my SOL Hyperposites. But I'm SOL this morning though!

Maybe I let the emoticons get the best me of not getting these and the fact that my cellphone got stolen this week. So if I'm sounding like an *** I am one no doubt, but not trying to diss you or anything. Hell I accept this loss, it's just shoes at the end of the day. At least I got my SOL Hyperposites. But I'm SOL this morning though!
nah it's not you. that guy is a douche bag lol

Was the first person to walk out of HOH with them. Kinda cant believe I won the raffle, my size and everything. The shoe gods were on my side.

Back
Top Bottom