• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
@ beast23...
all i'm saying is, chances are u wouldn't be talking so reckless in person. that's what kills me about u kids and the internet. everybody is all of a sudden a tough guy
laugh.gif

u asked dude if it made him feel better to post pics, well does it make u feel better to talk tough via keyboard??
tongue.gif
RIGHT ON BRO!!!  I thought it was just me...this kid is just that a tough kid behind a keyboard.  But your right... with the way the limited releases are going now its either get lucky at retail or pay 2 3 or 4 times retail... if you want them.  And like you said none of us can dictate the resale market.  Sadly it's all about timing.  When these dropped in the UK last month 2 size 14's popped up on ebay the first pair sold for 900.... and the second for 750...

very very few will get a grand on ebay if any. at the end of the day it's just another zoom rookie. the demand was high because everybody was trying to get them to flip lol. the question is, what is the true demand and how many idiots are out there that would pay several hundred for a zoom rookie just because it has a cheap galaxy print on it? 

They'd be lucky to get a grand out of their galaxy foams right now. Sellers been sitting on those for a minute :/

Why does any sneaker head spend hundreds on a shoe? They either like how they look, or like the exclusivity of it. Cheap galaxy print? It costs more then just a flat color but nothing Nike makes costs anything close to what they sell for.

you gotta know something about the market to comment on it. supply vs. demand of the zoom rookie is way below that of shoes that are pushing $600+. Could care less if you're broke or a millionaire...pretty obvious that your shoe knowledge is low though. Which wouldn't be a bad thing if you weren't in a forum trying to act like you know what you're talking about :wink:
You got it backwards.  If you look at most of the shoes that are currently pushing 600.00 such as limited nikes, jordans, kds, lebrons, kobes, original and jordan retros there is limited supply and limited demand... because these shoes are only in demand True collectors and sneakerheads.  As for these zoom Rookies Galaxies the supply maybe considered limited but the current demand is great because you have resellers, sneakerheads and hypebeasts after them.  In a couple months these will fall in the category of the shoes above... with the next hype shoes taking its place.

Last edited:
Lol @ all the dudes trying to downgrade the Rookies' resale price.

In 24 hours this thread has gained 40 more pages off just this release. The more you talk about this single shoe the more the price is going to keep rising. The Rookies look just as good as the Foams to me. Plus this time of the year is a resellers best friend, when spending is clearly at it's highest. 

You got it backwards.  If you look at most of the shoes that are currently pushing 600.00 such as limited nikes, jordans, kds, lebrons, kobes, original and jordan retros there is limited supply and limited demand... because these shoes are only in demand True collectors and sneakerheads.  As for these zoom Rookies Galaxies the supply maybe considered limited but the current demand is great because you have resellers, sneakerheads and hypebeasts after them.  In a couple months these will fall in the category of the shoes above... with the next hype shoes taking its place.

always does

I sold most if not all my pairs to parents of 2 certain demographics. These kids spoiled now a days. My mom would've wished I asked her for a $900 pair of shoes. Just so she can whoop me.
Man.. 900.00...I'm with you on that Bro...but sounds like you and I grew up with parents in the bounds of reality.  There is another world out there where wealthy parents and celebrity parents send their kids to private schools where materialism is at its highest... and having the newest and lasted hyped material object whether it be shoes..electronics etc. are built into peer pressure.

I'm sure these kids are on ebay every release day paying hundreds or sometimes thousands for kicks.  This has become a new part of the sneaker culture...and these wealthy parents do almost anything to make their kids fit in... as your pockets can attest to this
pimp.gif

I seriously thought the hype for these went considerably down by now. It's like nobody was talking about them at all really.

Man.. 900.00...I'm with you on that Bro...but sounds like you and I grew up with parents in the bounds of reality.  There is another world out there where wealthy parents and celebrity parents send their kids to private schools where materialism is at its highest... and having the newest and lasted hyped material object whether it be shoes..electronics etc. are built into peer pressure.

I'm sure these kids are on ebay every release day paying hundreds or sometimes thousands for kicks.  This has become a new part of the sneaker culture...and these wealthy parents do almost anything to make their kids fit in... as your pockets can attest to this
pimp.gif
A couple kids from a continent to the east threw tantrums and cussed their parents out when they asked for the money. I'm standing outside my house and these kids are yelling at their parents
mean.gif

A couple of Caucasian parents had me drive to their firms for a couple extra bucks and had their secretaries pay me in "petty" cash
laugh.gif
One secretary told me her boss has her doing the RSVP thing for his son.

Don't know what y'all talking about as far as the Zoom Rookie looking better than the Foams in this Galaxy print, they look the same to me for the most part with a little more white in the Rookie.

Realistically tho Zoom Rookies are like trading for Joe Johnson, sounds good but really isn't gonna get you far in the bigger scheme of things. Foams are more along the lines of Dwayne Wade, pretty damn good right now but will soon age beyond popularity. Who would you rather have on your team?

Realistically tho Zoom Rookies are like trading for Joe Johnson, sounds good but really isn't gonna get you far in the bigger scheme of things. Foams are more along the lines of Dwayne Wade, pretty damn good right now but will soon age beyond popularity. Who would you rather have on your team?
Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom