Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
e5ec7a3e30f111e2854522000a1f9e45_7.jpg

:pimp:

I agree with this to the fullest. You should only be telling the closest of friends your method. If we posted the method then lurkers, hypebeasts, and resellers will have the method and then they will be paying 20 people to jump online and buy the shoes. It's not rocket science. But everybody can't win. Survival of the fittest. If you're a real sneakerhead you'll figure it out. You'll gain enough basic computer savvy to navigate to the finish line. I've figured three different methods and I've had to practice to get to each one and finally found one that works. Do the work. No more handouts, that's day is over.

The HOH that I won the rookies at called me this morning saying they didn't get their shipment so I couldn't buy them till Monday. Idk if they just telling me that so I can loose my spot if I don't pick them up today or something. But it seems kind of shady to me
I'd go pick it up and check on them fam. Don't take any chances. The galleria HoH is run by a bunch of clowns. Why would they make reservations and do a raffle over shoes they never even got?

cats really need to stop acting like they came up all by themselves

everything has inspiration and help

I didn't even try to get these shoes but the comments in here are horrendous

while some other comments are helpful

I have not gotten a sh#t from NDC ever since KD iv usa cw.
Always getting that error message and today finally got the galaxy rookie.
I know some people here asking for tips but there's really none.
I think it's all luck but cleaning out the browser's history etc might help.
Having good computer, faster computer also wouldn't hurt I guess.

you hit it right on the head. Galaxy Foams dropped like crazy. I even saw a VNDS pair go for $625 shipped last week. once the hype dies down these will be $350.
i know right. people just want to think they struck it rich on copping a pair of zoom rookies lol. I tried to drop some knowledge on them but they weren't having it. That guy's Joe Johnson vs Dwayne Wade analogy was almost spot on, however, I think assigning Joe to the zoom rookie was being way too generous. The people paying the big bucks over retail for these are the galaxy hypebeasts. Because by looking at the sales of the zoom rookie model, there aren't too many enthusiasts of those lol. But throw a galaxy print on them and now we suddenly have people that like the model? LMAO!! uh huh..right *rolls eyes* 

The hype will die down on these faster than we've ever seen probably. Maybe even by the end of day or wknd :/

Last edited:
Here is a link to the completed auctions i mentioned earlier:
http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=galaxy+rookie&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
Not sure if prices are accurate.
PO
the completed listings that seem to look legit are all going for $500-$600. And that is on the release date when hype is at an all time high. Ebay is flooded right now. People better flip them thangs today, like right this minute, while they can still take advantage of the galaxy hype train lol the train made a one day appearance after being gone for several months :/

KEEP YOUR METHOD TO YOURSELF. :smile: Any one Co-Sign? :smile:
I agree with this to the fullest. You should only be telling the closest of friends your method. If we posted the method then lurkers, hypebeasts, and resellers will have the method and then they will be paying 20 people to jump online and buy the shoes. It's not rocket science. But everybody can't win. Survival of the fittest. If you're a real sneakerhead you'll figure it out. You'll gain enough basic computer savvy to navigate to the finish line. I've figured three different methods and I've had to practice to get to each one and finally found one that works. Do the work. No more handouts, that's day is over.
Am I on ISS, the other site? :stoneface:

KEEP YOUR METHOD TO YOURSELF. :smile: Any one Co-Sign? :smile:

I agree with pretty much everything in this post besides what you said about real sneakerheads. Figuring out a way to buy shoes online using different methods in no way makes you a 'real sneakerhead'. I would love to get the definition of a 'real sneakerhead'. At the end of the day, I've seen more screenshots of order confirmations for sale than I have ever before, so tell me again how the 'real sneakerheads' figured it out. :lol:

The people that mess with the URL and cop without using the twitter link..that will go away in due time if it hasn't already. Nike has been making changes and improvements and continue to do so. Still shocked and amused that Mercer doesn't have an automated system for their RSVP. That will also change very soon. Mercer is more crooked than a reebok outsole...

Last edited:
cats really need to stop acting like they came up all by themselves
everything has inspiration and help
I didn't even try to get these shoes but the comments in here are horrendous
while some other comments are helpful

I agree with u. I don't even want these shoes, but the comments and attitudes are unbelievable. Hey, if that's how u want to conduct your life by being selfish and "surviving because your one of the fittest", so be it. It won't get u very far in life in the long run. What goes around, comes around. To me, they are only shoes, and I've missed in the past and I will miss in the future. Shoes won't save your souls. No pun intended. :lol:

Last edited:
people thinking they have a secret, proven method because they were successful on a few releases lmao!! It's not rocket science. The first thing you should do is find a good app that gives you an instant stream of your twitter feed.

there's also a youtube video out there of a guy that shows you a trick for the checkout. on one screen you have an item in your cart that is in the final step of the process, the checkout screen. Then on another screen you add the hyped item to the cart. As soon as you get it in the cart, you go to the other screen and immediately click submit order.

And believe it or not, internet connection does play a part especially for these types of releases where you need an extra push to checkout. If you have Fios, you have an advantage. Not that that will guarantee a cop though.

You're welcome if you didn't know about this already. Sick of all these little panzies in this thread. You can thank them for this post.

The people that mess with the URL and cop without using the twitter link..that will go away in due time if it hasn't already. Nike has been making changes and improvements and continue to do so. Still shocked and amused that Mercer doesn't have an automated system for their RSVP. That will also change very soon. Mercer is more crooked than a reebok outsole...
feels good to get that great weight lifted off of your chest now doesn't it?

I definitely want to thank everyone for the info in this thread and it definitely sucks to see people miss out when they truly wanted the shoe. In Pittsburgh there were only 17 pairs for sale in the city. 8 at sneaker villa in east lib and 9 at sneaker villa downtown. Glad to say I was able to get mine from villa east lib. Need to thank my boys Vern, BJ and Kev for the info and for working together to put a plan in motion. Btw I definitely bought them to wear.

Honestly I just want the "Remove Before Flight" keychain.

The shoe would have been nice too though. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
people thinking they have a secret, proven method because they were successful on a few releases lmao!! It's not rocket science. The first thing you should do is find a good app that gives you an instant stream of your twitter feed.

there's also a youtube video out there of a guy that shows you a trick for the checkout. on one screen you have an item in your cart that is in the final step of the process, the checkout screen. Then on another screen you add the hyped item to the cart. As soon as you get it in the cart, you go to the other screen and immediately click submit order.

You're welcome if you didn't know about this already. Sick of all these little panzies in this thread. You can thank them for this post.

Well I believe my method is proven considering the amount of releases I picked up from NDC :lol: But you summed it up for the most part but you do have some additional steps in there that I don't never use and would waste time imo or at least it would for me and I don't think luck has anything to do with it. It's more about skill for me knowing exactly were everything is on the screen when your directed to the next page helps a lot, knowing where your size is positioned in the size selection, knowing where the add to cart selection, and knowing where the check out button is all plays a part, and I don't care what anybody says up here INTERNET SPEED DOES MATTER because seconds matter in these types of releases and if you have a slower connection that redirects you from the twitter page to the Nike page or a slower processor that WILL lessen your chances. But internet speed will not get the shoes for you alone as stated before you have to have speed and practice. I even practice timing how fast I check out! But practice and speed is the true key.

Last edited:
Well I believe my method is proven considering the amount of releases I picked up from NDC
laugh.gif
But you summed it up for the most part but you do have some additional steps in there that I don't never use and would waste time imo or at least it would for me and I don't think luck has anything to do with it. It's more about skill for me knowing exactly were everything is on the screen when your directed to the next page helps a lot, knowing where your size is positioned in the size selection, knowing where the add to cart selection, and knowing where the check out button is all plays a part, and I don't care what anybody says up here INTERNET SPEED DOES MATTER because seconds matter in these types of releases and if you have a slower connection that redirects you from the twitter page to the Nike page or a slower processor that WILL lessen your chances. But internet speed will not get the shoes for you alone as stated before you have to have speed and practice. I even practice timing how fast I check out! But practice and speed is the true key.
yea im not going to reveal exactly how I do it. Just thought I'd throw some things out there. I don't use that 2 screen checkout trick. Having Fios and an instant streaming app should be enough for most people. There is definitely some luck involved though. Because there's several thousands of other people doing the same thing you are....

Back
Top Bottom