Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
i have still yet to receive my shipping info from NIKE. Do they realize Thursday is a holiday?! SEND MY ISH OUT!

Spoke with a rep last night. Said they might not ship till wednesday
indifferent.gif

Even gave a december 4th arrival date for some ground orders.
damn, i knew it.....

i was really awaiting a december date.

thanks.

Got my tracking that says it got shipped from JJ.
It sounds like only a few were able to grab from JJ, So to those people, were you guys able to use either $5 off shipping or $20 off entire purchase coupon?
The only response I got last time when asking was if I really wanted to save money. The answer is yes. Apparently alot of people think money grow on trees.

I receive my shipping # today also and yes i used that $5 dollar off shipping coupon and ebates plus that no tax flow from JJ is always great when ordering from them.

how on earth were you able to use ebates? you went through ebates earlier then searched for the shoes?

i guess im stupid and keep thinking it like NDC with the twitter links Lol

Welp, It's A Wrap Here At The Local Boutique And All Pairs Have Been Accounted For..... Owner Of The Store Said His Tracking From Nike Shows A Delivery Date Of Tomorrow And That They Will Call Us To Come Get Them Once They Have Them In Hand At The Shop.

All In All, Not Too Bad Of A Camp To Secure These....

I still wonder if Nike delayed the release of these to gather up all the other Rookies that got sent back to them from retailers and slapped on the Galaxy print to sell for $15 over initial $200 retail. That might've got the Marketing VP a promotion. :lol:

Wish there was some actual insight to this, would be an awesome story to hear...

My pair from nike now shows as shipped so you guys should go check your orders on nike.com
The homie also shipped my pair that I got from 21Mercer, that should be here this wednesday
Should be an awesome thanksgiving :D

Just got my shipping email  from NDC as well..Was a little worried because i got so many errors trying to check out and my order didn't go through until 8:22..Should be here Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom