Galaxy Zoom Rookies Legit Check

When did he buy that phone?  2008?  The quality on those pictures is absolutely horrible.  

I would stay away from him.  I am always wary of people that take bad quality pictures like this guy did.

He has two of them and I think one may be fake and the other legit ik the box sizes you can tell I told him to send me both of the boxes next to each other and one of the boxes or bigger he said cause ones a 10 and ones a 10.5 the size doesn't matter on the shoe does it?

Dude.  He needs to take higher quality pics in order to accurately determine whether or not the shoes are fake.  If he keeps on taking .5 megapixel garbage like he has been doing, I would not trust him.  

Ask for better quality pictures in better lighting.

Yeah the funny thing is he has an iPhone too sing he also had imessaging lol I don't understand how his phones taking **** quality pictures since he has an iphone

Would you trade Carmine 6's from 07 with yellow soles and light crease for Galaxy rookies with a mean scratch in the back?

tell him you need a better quality pic and tell him to draw a happy face on a post it with the date or something unique so you know it's his pic....

Are you going to meet up and trade or are you going to mail him your shoes?  maybe you should just meet up and take your own pics and post them on here if he can't give you any good ones.

Back
Top Bottom