Game: 3 Celtics @ Hawks 8:00 est ESPN {First Playoff Game In Philips Arena}

jimjones.jpg
B's up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But forreal though only reason Atlanta was able to pull out the W was because of the shortage of time. Can't wait to go to the game on Monday!!!

since when is paul pierce a magical blood....where were the bloods when he got stabbed up by benzinos crew
nerd.gif
.....anyways
pimp.gif
move by horford

and yall wonder why the nba aint marketable you got multi millionaires throwin up blood.....

I was being tongue-in-cheek there.

But I still stand by what I said. Paul was on the floor and Horford ran past him, spazzed out and decided to come back to Pierce and start yelling at him.

Who does that?

And I know Boston is full of dudes who like to talk, I mean Garnett, Pierce, and Cassell are no saints either. But what Horford did would get you beaned inbaseball because a line was definitely crossed.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

horford cant be doin that mayne... he needs to fall back, celtics gone kill them now

u think the hawks care??? this is boston the number record holder in all of the nba and the 1 seed in the east, u think the hawks care? everyone and theirmother called it 4 and a wrap, now all of a sudden u think the celts are gonna kill em? celts were supposed to be killin em already

What yall want Horford to do????

He hasn't earned that right?? the hell is that???

Should he Back down from them like everyone else has this season???

Boston has acted reckless on the court this year, and their bench included.

IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME someone did some trash talking back to them

roll.gif

im still dying that fool threw up bloods

but he was raised in inglewood and rolls with B. DIddy when they both out here and diddy throws up bloods also

Pic/Video reuqest of PP trying to go see Horford on the bench then throwing up the sign....
laugh.gif

edit: I saw it during the game but I gotta see that *!%+ again
roll.gif

Pierce will drop 40 when T-Mac gets out the first round, this dude is annoying, he actin' real hard all season ridin' KG and Ray-Ray's coattails.

good win for the Hawks, i think they got a easy win because of the shot clocks being out. Better hope it happens again next game because i want the Hawks towin.

I WISH PP woulda made it to that bench, These playoffs got me wanting to see a good fight, and that woulda been NUTTY.Some dude walkin into another bench with murda on the mind
roll.gif
coulda beena classic.

I take back what I said, F___ Brian Scalabrine, shoulda let his dude go

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Pierce is a %+*%$%+ G dude, i guarantee he's dropping 40 next game.
Based on what, Cause he's mad??....Boston's team isn't set up for anyone to go off like that anyway

And Paul aint a G...do we have to go back in history?
laugh.gif

thank you.

smh at espnews, "Hey, you're a rookie..." so the +%** what? It's the NBA. If Lebron did that !+%+ his rookie year it would have been alright. Get that bull outta here.
Families%20give%20Blunt%20Soldiers%20Standing%20Ovation_jpg.jpg

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Horford's my ROY

Agreed.
smh at espnews, "Hey, you're a rookie..." so the +%** what? It's the NBA. If Lebron did that !+%+ his rookie year it would have beenalright. Get that bull outta here.

Celtics lose and everyones going nuts? What a joke. Good win by the Hawks.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Pic/Video reuqest of PP trying to go see Horford on the bench then throwing up the sign....
laugh.gif

edit: I saw it during the game but I gotta see that *!%+ again
roll.gif

word Odenzied ?
nerd.gif

Wait...

PP got stabbed by benzino? When the hell did this happen? I remember when PP got stabbed but I never knew it was by benzino. Anybody got a link or something?

Still can't believe a grown millionaire is throwing up gang signs. Acting like he was going to go over there and beat up somebody. This man is supposed tobe worried about winning a chip.

But seriously though, I sometimes worry about Pierce when he's backed into a corner. I still remember that series against Indiana where he just lost hisdamn mind. That was awful.

It seems like he's come a long way since then, but he hasn't been in the playoffs since then either...

PP got stabbed by benzino? When the hell did this happen? I remember when PP got stabbed but I never knew it was by benzino. Anybody got a link or something?
Yes the incident you're thinking of and it was Benzino's man

Back
Top Bottom