GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

its crazy seeing how cavs fans loved the jamison trade and getting z back and not having to give up hickson. now the team is trash??? im shocked cuz i was one who didnt like the jamison trade because i thought he was old trash but now everyone agrees??? people were praising the cleveland front office and danny ferry for giving lebron the help he needed now he is surrounded by trash??

and remember all the cavs fans in the who has the deepest bench in the nba thread???? almost every cav fan in there said the cavs bench was the deepest?? i do not see how you all can just turn on this team so quickly....

how do we know lebron didnt have some personal problems going on like an argument with his mom or girlfriend on that day and it messed his mind up bad??? we all been there before. i have no doubt in my mind that he will not let his team lose even if he has to shoot 120 shots the next 2 games.

you guys really think he did that on purpose??? ur crazy.

lebron is a great. a legend. you should NEVER doubt a great nba players pride and will to win. he is the best in the game right now.

cav fans need to just relax and see. alot of or should i say most of you bad mouthing a man who carried this franchise for the past 7 season. atleast wait IF they get eliminated to blame someone.

this #!#@ still aint over. !%@! THE CELTICS!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

28snbiu.jpg

roll.gif
KB8sandiego wrote:
DTruth07 wrote:
purpleRElGN wrote:
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This actress Paul Pierce never fails to bring the lulz. Lil kid got dissed. 
laugh.gif

AIR J XIII wrote:
dvdjamm5150 wrote:
bill%2Brussell.jpg

roll.gif

I swear...this thread... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I got newmoanyuh! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cavs fans are ridiculous
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jamison is a scrub?? ooooooooooooooooooooooooohkay. And yeah, God forbid Cleveland management actually surrounds LeBron with size, shooting and rebounding.   Jamison IS a second banana, and Shaq is not too bad of a third option. It's gotten to the point, though, where LeBron needs less touches and Jamison and Shaq deserve/need more.

God I hope Boston creams Cleveland again in Game 6.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Why are you guys even arguing the players who are on the Cavs? Last I checked they were the best team in the NBA...Now everyones changing their minds? Smh

Good point.

They have far and away had the best regular season record for the past 2 years but now they dont have the players now?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

franchise3 wrote:
Gasol = Jamison

OK

laugh.gif

Again where did I say they are the same player?

I'm pointing out to y'all that Jamison isn't some scrub dude like y'all pretend like he is.

The whole reason the Cavs got him Jamison is because he doesnt need the ball in his hands all the time. Translation= wont interfere with Lebron needing the ball in his hands all the time.

The Cavs could've got a better scorer but they didn't because they know alot scorers NEED  the ball their hands to score and they didn't want to interfere with Lebrons flow.

Anyways the reason why they are losing this series isnt because of Jamison, its because of Lebron James. He's the one who's REALLY underperforming right now

Avgs in the 3 losses

Jamison 13 PPG 6 RPG,   16-33  48 FG%, 3-10 3P%  5 turnovers
James    20 PPG 7RPG  ,  17-47 36 FG% ,0-13 3P%  15 turnovers
Man you made it seem as if Jamison is just as good as Pau.  Actually, you made it seem as if Jamison is BETTER with your "Jamison was a TWO time all star" BS and Pau was ONLY a one time all star until he became a Laker and blah blah.

I forgot that the TWO time All Star Jamison had to compete with those "great" power fowards in the east.
eyes.gif
  Pau had to compete with Amare, Dirk, KG and Duncan for majority of his career!!!!

Also, who's saying Jamison is a scrub?  He's not no scrub but he DAMN SURE ain't and NEVER was a legit second option and DEFINITELY not as good as Pau.  You know damn well NONE of you Laker fans would trade Pau for Jamison, so stop that.  Don't let Cavs fans gas you.  NOBODY in the L was scared when that trade happened.  Did you see every team rushing to try to make things happen because the Cavs all of a sudden got the "great" Jamison?  The league was SCRAMBLING when Pau went to the Lakers though.

You are right on one thing though, them losing this series is NOT on Jamison.  It's definitely on NO EFFORT Bron.  Still think that was the most pathetic display ever for a CRUCIAL game at home.

Yeah nobody was saying Jamison is a scrub we were implying that dude is definitely not a legit 2nd option which what Pau Gasol is

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Yeah nobody was saying Jamison is a scrub we were implying that dude is definitely not a legit 2nd option which what Pau Gasol is
So who would be a legit 2nd option.  I mean, just name some players in the league.  Do you think having Gasol instead of Jamison would make the Cavs sweep the Celtics and Magic and win the chip?  At this point I don't even understand what ya'll asking for when ya'll are saying LeBron needs a 2nd option. 

If the Cavs picked up Kobe tomorrow, as soon as they lose a game, these same people would say "they picked up an old 30 year old has been Kobe". 
laugh.gif

I thought Jamison would make the Cavs better, but I didn't even realize how awful his defense was/is.

He can't guard anyone and their team defense as a whole is bad. He could be exposed almost every trip he didn't recieve help.

Originally Posted by cguy610

So who would be a legit 2nd option.  I mean, just name some players in the league.  Do you think having Gasol instead of Jamison would make the Cavs sweep the Celtics and Magic and win the chip?  At this point I don't even understand what ya'll asking for when ya'll are saying LeBron needs a 2nd option. 

If the Cavs picked up Kobe tomorrow, as soon as they lose a game, these same people would say "they picked up an old 30 year old has been Kobe". 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I want to know this as well. Who exactly does he need, because that team is damn near unstoppable in the regular season.
laugh.gif
@ people gassing up Pau now after just 2 years ago/last year with all the 'soft this and he can't do that". If he does end up leaving and gets a 'legit' No. 2 option, let's say Bosh and still doesn't win, what will be the excuse then?

laugh.gif

Wow...the fact that you actually believe Jamison is a legit second option is HILARIOUS to me. 
roll.gif

A legit second option is someone who can pick up the number one option's slack if the # 1 option is having a bad game.  Jamison is NOT that guy and never has been.  Y'all must've been in too many Cavs threads this season because NO other NBA fan thought that was a instant ring for Bron once they acquired Jamison.  I don't get what's so hard to understand. 

And to answer Mamba MVP, the only ones that i've seen EVER downplay Pau Gasol is your very own Laker fans.  Why do you think EVERY team was trying to make a move as soon as the Lakers picked up Pau?

No it was not...after that loss in the Finals to the Celtics, Pau was getting KILLED by all parties on here saying he didn't have what it takes and now he's the best PF in the league, get the @#$* out of here.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif

Wow...the fact that you actually believe Jamison is a legit second option is HILARIOUS to me. 
roll.gif

A legit second option is someone who can pick up the number one option's slack if the # 1 option is having a bad game.  Jamison is NOT that guy and never has been.  Y'all must've been in too many Cavs threads this season because NO other NBA fan thought that was a instant ring for Bron once they acquired Jamison.  I don't get what's so hard to understand. 

And to answer Mamba MVP, the only ones that i've seen EVER downplay Pau Gasol is your very own Laker fans.  Why do you think EVERY team was trying to make a move as soon as the Lakers picked up Pau?

What's more funny is that you ignored both of us asking for people to name some "2nd options".  

I know why, because you'd be naming 1st options like Wade, Kobe, Durant, or Bosh.  

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

No it was not...after that loss in the Finals to the Celtics, Pau was getting KILLED by all parties on here saying he didn't have what it takes and now he's the best PF in the league, get the @#$* out of here.

You're trippin.  When they lost, EVERYONE was !#@*%$*% on your boy Kobe, not Pau.  The only ones that EVERY !+@! on Pau are you Laker fans the same way you guys !+@! on Lamar and any other Laker not named Kobe.  

laugh.gif

roll.gif

What's more funny is that you ignored both of us asking for people to name some "2nd options".  

I know why, because you'd be naming 1st options like Wade, Kobe, Durant, or Bosh.  

No, what's funny is i was never talking about "who" is a second option.  All i was arguing about was that Jamison isn't and Pau is.  You tried to play "dumb" and act like Jamison really is a legit second option.  

laugh.gif

roll.gif

No, what's funny is i was never talking about "who" is a second option.  All i was arguing about was that Jamison isn't and Pau is.  You tried to play "dumb" and act like Jamison really is a legit second option.  

Well, since you can't name any 2nd options to prove your point, I will just assume that you have no idea of what you are talking about. 

By the way, if Pau is a 2nd option, so is Jamison.  There isn't that big a difference separating the two, especially on offense which is the main point of having a "2nd option".

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Well, since you can't name any 2nd options to prove your point, I will just assume that you have no idea of what you are talking about. 

By the way, if Pau is a 2nd option, so is Jamison.  There isn't that big a difference separating the two, especially on offense which is the main point of having a "2nd option".

Yeah in your eyes, i bet you believe Corey Maggette is a second option too huh? Or David Lee.  Whoever averages around "20" right?

SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:
28snbiu.jpg

laugh.gif
 its funny this guys sig used to have legod MVP
roll.gif

another funny thing this guy was a cavs hypebeast to the max
roll.gif
 and didnt you say boston was old right after i called them still a threat to win it all again?

its in my bat computer somewhere
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

westcoastsfinest wrote:

and didnt you say boston was old right after i called them still a threat to win it all again?

its in my bat computer somewhere
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

You won't have to look far. I feel like this guy has been saying that for the past 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom