Game of the Summer: Goodman league vs. Melo League 8-30-11

That was so ill
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Durant getting his shots up now because he knows Westbrook will take many from him once the lockout is over

Word on the street is Jamal Crawford is putting a Seattle team together to participate in city-vs-city showcases, and apparently other cities are trying to get local squads together. This could be entertaining.

^ Where did you see this? I thought they (SEA) already played the Drew. I would love to see Nate and Isaiah

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Word on the street is Jamal Crawford is putting a Seattle team together to participate in city-vs-city showcases, and apparently other cities are trying to get local squads together. This could be entertaining.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A Z-Bo/Eric Gordon/Conley/Oden.... led team would be sick!

@STEIN_LINE_HQ Want more exhibition hoop? Hakim Warrick (@hdubb21) trying to set up Team Philly v Team Baltimore with @carmeloanthony - http://es.pn/rbMZV4

@mcten Update on the Team Philly vs. Team Baltimore game being put on by @hdubb21 and @carmeloanthony: It's set for Sept. 25th at the Palestra
Philly area: Hakim Warrick, Kyle Lowry, Rip Hamilton, John Salmons, Lou Williams, Tyreke Evans, Jameer Nelson, Gerald Henderson, Wayne Ellington, Flip Murray, Morris Brothers, etc.

I might make that drive to Philly. 2 Birds, one stone. I haven't been to Philly in over 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom