Game of the Year So Far?

Red Dead Redemption, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Final Fantasy 13, Super Street Fighter 4, God of War 3, Battlefield 2, MGS Peace Walker, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and other great titles.

Only five months left in the year. Of this years games that I have played, I would vote Red Dead Redemption. But I LOVED Bayonetta.

Upcoming games for this year- Gran Turismo 5, BlazBlue CC, Starcraft, Metriod Other M, Halo Reach, Sonic 4, LA Noire (yeah right), Fallout LV, Medal of Honor, Vanquish, and PLENTY more.

Red Dead Redemption, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Final Fantasy 13, Super Street Fighter 4, God of War 3, Battlefield 2, MGS Peace Walker, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and other great titles.

Only five months left in the year. Of this years games that I have played, I would vote Red Dead Redemption. But I LOVED Bayonetta.

Upcoming games for this year- Gran Turismo 5, BlazBlue CC, Starcraft, Metriod Other M, Halo Reach, Sonic 4, LA Noire (yeah right), Fallout LV, Medal of Honor, Vanquish, and PLENTY more.

did I mention..guns from..Red Dead Redemption
pimp.gif

i thought this was gonna be about sports.

I haven't touched a paddle in eons

Back
Top Bottom