Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Good episode. They had Pop Pop angry at the whole family :lol:.

Felt they did a really good job, showing family disfunction boiling over.

The actress that plays Alicent is hella good. Corliss trying to use his white Queen, to move up. And takeova. I see ya. Umar is watching him too tho.

🧐👁

Good episode. They had Pop Pop angry at the whole family :lol:.

Felt they did a really good job, showing family disfunction boiling over.

The actress that plays Alicent is hella good. Corliss trying to use his white Queen, to move up. And takeova. I see ya. Umar is watching him too tho.

🧐👁

Take away the incest and swap dragons got championship belts and this is straight 90’s wrestling storyline material:lol:

How much older is Aemond supposed to be than Jace? He was putting the beats on that boy until that dirt came out.

Ya'll have never come across anything like a limited series, anthology or short story huh?

what the f this gotta do with them rushing through a story?

either they tell the story well or they dont.. seems like they need more time to actually have us connect with these characters and tell this story

or get better storytellers, pixar dont seem to have an issue telling their short stories.. hbo has done some pretty good mini series

I'm guessing Daemon's and Laena's dragonless daughter is going to cop Laenor's foster dragon

Even if Laenor bounced, technically dragon bonds are supposed to be for life.

In the book, Laenor actually dies during the duel with his lover so this breaks canon a little bit. They could just gloss over the dragon bond thing or offscreen laenor's death maybe during the timeskip

Yeah cuz s1 was not pulling ppl in.

The complaints about that are still in the thread.
That’s why I find it funny now that there is this sudden historical revision on OG GOT. All these people talking about how it was this and that are lying. Many of them caught on later after several seasons were out where you can binge and see the gradual improvement. Now they want to compare established shows to one that just started. :lol:

i wanna know how they letting this dude criston be this bold

i get ya boy letting his wife and daughter slide.. or even daemon laughing during the funeral

but this dude

They are still his Grandkids regardless of whoever is the father. She would still be mad either way. However, she is right in this case since it was agreed that her marriage was symbolic to strengthen the Targaryan alliance due to their incestual marriage :sick:

That's where he should demonstrate that he's king and smash his fist. He got rid of the dishonest hand at the urge of his daughter (which he should have done on his own), but she was scheming and doing her own thing too. If he recognized that the original hand was making choices that would benefit his house, he could select one who would know his place earlier. Then he foolishly retained his services again after the other perished in the fire.

Even during the earlier meetings, he's king and everyone is arguing with each other and he's sitting there. It couldn't be me, I'd tell them they sound like they are scheming against the throne. Ask one of my king's guards to put an axe through a table and tell everyone that would be their head if they are scheming against the throne.
I think he's a bit naive or just not the suspicious type. He's also not the smartest so he's not really looking deep in to who advises him and what they advise. Especially from family.

Took his brother to do some of the most outlandish **** for him to be angry with him and he's quick to forgive anyway.

To me its a bit of a feat they haven't gone to war much sooner while he was alive. So at the very little he commands some respect.
I wouldn't necessarily call him a snitch. I think he's quickly learned to play the game of succession and power grabbing. He's trying to get rid of his brother or at least make it clear that he's a better choice to take over IF they decide to make them heirs. He already took his dead aunt's dragon. He went from being the runt of the litter to this little tyrant.
That ***** snitching. Could be a part of his game but he still snitching :lol:

Last edited:
That’s why I find it funny now that there is this sudden historical revision on OG GOT. All these people talking about how it was this and that are lying. Many of them caught on later after several seasons were out where you can binge and see the gradual improvement. Now they want to compare established shows to one that just started. :lol:
Yeah, that pilot is still rough.

Lot of revisionist history pretending ppl were hooked from s1.

Man I was watching a good chunk of this episode like

SecretAllBetafish-size_restricted.gif

Aemond with late night grand theft Vhagar. :lol:

Came back a whole sociopath.

Caught a prime NWO beatdown from his nephews and cousins for his shenanigans and got the Pocket Sand/Knife Fatality tag team finisher from Jace and Luke.

Alicent went full demon with the "eye for eye" spiel and that salty scumbag Ser Criston was right there with her.

Speaking of scumbags, Otto back. :smh:

There really wasn't anyone else in all the realm suitable for Viserys to pick as his new hand?

Between his ailments and family drama you know Viserys is longing for death. :lol:

Spent the whole episode and season really like

1664825727875.png

Back
Top Bottom