Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

ryan-feet-lede.jpg

Larys Ryan.

Peep the photo frame.

Bruh.....Lord Clubfoot coulda had them toes in the air for the good of the realm and rather sit there all gripped up. :smh:

"There's a beast beneath the boards" :wow: :pimp:
She absolutely shoulda roasted those royal nuts then and there. Whole lot of em woulda been out the picture.

Next ep looks :wow:

What a ****ing episode.

Middle finger out here rubbing one out for feet bruh :sick::lol:

Rhaneys and Meleys at the end :pimp:

Next weeks episode with all of them flying there dragons out :wow::pimp:

I’m hot still of how GOT ended but man this really is bringing back the nostalgia of why we all fell in love with this story in the first place. Kudos HBO, don’t **** this **** up :pimp:

Last edited:
When a scene creeps up on you like that I swear :lol: :smh:

After thinking she was relaxing I was like damn her and Larys must've got closer over the years for her to be that comfortable around him.

Then they cut to a close up of him putting his hands in his pants. I thought they'd cut to a new scene in a ***** house with the white worm or something then they back up to show Alicent turning her head as he strokes himself.

GRRM a wild dude.

peg leg got a foot fetish bruh :lol: i mean it makes sense, but also makes it horribly funny

not only that, but he starts handling (lol) himself right then and there. AND SHE JUST LETS HIM :lol: bruh wtf.

a lot of **** stood out this episode, but that **** takes the lemon cake.

also - someone’s gonna need to help me understand why didn’t Rhaenys just roast them all right then and there?

On another note I find it funny and strange nobody asks Alicent exactly what Viserys said when he died, what exactly were his last words.

Keep in mind she didn't even stay for his last words. Didn't even know he died until the next morning. Left after she thought she heard something in her favor. Then want to act surprise her father and a Lannister been plotting.

Not Otto (for obvious reasons), not Rhaenys, not Aegon, not anybody else at the council, etc.

Can't wait until down the line when many more are dead for Otto or somebody to be like your asked for this war from the second you made up that lie about Viserys wanting Aegon to be king

Last edited:
also - someone’s gonna need to help me understand why didn’t Rhaenys just roast them all right then and there?
Don't want to commit the crime/betrayal of killing family.

And she really is over this game and wanting power. She said it a decade ago to Corlys. She'd come to terms over being snubbed all those years ago. So she has even less motive for killing over it, especially her relatives. If she was about that there would've been a civil war back when Viserys was named king.

And when you think about it that's pretty much the real origin of the Dance of Dragons. Council semi-ignored tradition of the first born being the heir and chose a guy whose family would eventually **** it all up and weaken the entire house which led to Robert's Rebellion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom