Game "Operation Kill Everything" OUT NOW ** Newest member of Cash Money Records**

Just as long as someone can confirm he doesnt call out every number of jordan he is familiar with on this tape, like his last 10 tapes, i will check it out.   
 His new release beastishness seems to leak all over every track these days. Son could be a problem if he could remove the corn and insecure movements from his repertoire. 

It's 2013; unfortantely if you aren't dropping radio friendly singles, stickin' a celebrity white girl, or on a song with Drake/Nicki Minaj those incidents are how you stay relevant.

Some black dudes love to fall on the sword for white women at all costs, SMH. 
roll.gif

mixtape is solid, not suprised since Game always releases quality mixtape material.

The more I listen to this tape the more I love it. :pimp:

Game came through big with this tape man, foreals. Big Sean one of my favorite rappers but this tape has more bangers than Hall of Fame.

About half way through on this tape and as always, Game dropped another banger.  Just wish he would put that same effort into his retail albums nowadays.  "Astronaut Pu**y" and "Love On Fire" are dope as hell.

Now that he's off of Interscope, I hope he can take more creative control of his music.

About half way through on this tape and as always, Game dropped another banger.  Just wish he would put that same effort into his retail albums nowadays.  "Astronaut Pu**y" and "Love On Fire" are dope as hell.

Now that he's off of Interscope, I hope he can take more creative control of his music.

Word jesus piece was dope though, red album was a blemish

The more I listen to this tape the more I love it.
pimp.gif

Game came through big with this tape man, foreals. Big Sean one of my favorite rappers but this tape has more bangers than Hall of Fame.
son u making me not want to finish watching Star Trek Into Drakness to bump this tape. I a big game fan but when he gets on does mixtaps feel that i can only find a few songs to bang.

Documentary is a CLASSIC.

I really like Doctor's Advocate as well, everyone doubted him after he left G-Unit and he put out that solid album.

:wow: man I liked LAX way more than red

money
cali sunshine :pimp: (one of my favorite game songs ever)
angel
LAX files :pimp:
house of pain :pimp: (chorus was repeated too many times in HS :lol: )
let us live :pimp:
dope boys

I guess LAX just got too many memories with it, RED I just listen to born in the trap here and there

Any rapper can get touched, any ***** can get ******
Under the California sun, impalas and big trucks

:pimp:

:wow: man I liked LAX way more than red

money
cali sunshine :pimp: (one of my favorite game songs ever)
angel
LAX files :pimp:
house of pain :pimp: (chorus was repeated too many times in HS :lol: )
let us live :pimp:
dope boys

I guess LAX just got too many memories with it, RED I just listen to born in the trap here and there

Any rapper can get touched, any ***** can get ******
Under the California sun, impalas and big trucks

:pimp:

Money, LAX Files, Let Us Live, Cali Sunshine all banged HARD

00david00 00david00 But I grew up around Impala's and drug lords
Welcome to Los Angeles, palm trees and drug stores
All we know is rocks and presidents like Mount Rushmore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom