Game "Operation Kill Everything" OUT NOW ** Newest member of Cash Money Records**

Imma download this wen a NoDJ version drop all I heard was Same **** and Super Throwed and Game shoulda let fool keep it. You talkin bout turnin up and referencin beating ppl in Madden

:x :smh: He really signed to Cash Money. Been in this game too long to need them.

Yall acting like son died. :lol:

I don't see the problem with this move, ain't like they gon force him to change his sound. They already know what Game brings to the table.

^Yea, Game has been affiliated with Cash Money for awhile, his upcoming projects shouldn't be any different. I don't think any Game fan has to worry about Young Money underlings being plastered all over his stuff and neutering his sound :lol:

Something tells me this the end of Game making good music. Cash Money is garbage and his crap is gonna sound like everything else they make, i feel it.

really didn't want him to sign with Wayne, but you can't knock him for it. Interscope is the real graveyard, they don't promote their artists. Slaughterhouse, Yelawolf, hell even 50 can't get proper promo. i guarantee you'll hear more about Game on YMCMB than when he was signed at Interscope.

Last edited:
That I get, but I wanted to see what he could do as an independent artist for a bit and what would happen with Rolex Records. I just don't like that signing because, like Busta, he has a lot of years under his belt and doesn't really need them.

Seen it coming but still smh..Birdman and Slim must have changed their ways, too many ppl signing on and loyal to them. I dnt think thst woild be the case if they was still finessing

Back
Top Bottom