Game Over for "Pacman" AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

THAT FOR SURE SUPERBOWL IS SLOWLY GOING DOWN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pacman suspended at least 4 games for violating

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones has been suspended for at least four games for his most recent violation of the league's personal conduct policy, the NFL announced Tuesday.

8421.jpg

Jones

The league said Jones was involved in an alcohol-related incident at a Dallas hotel on Oct. 8. Previous reports indicated Jones was involved in an alcohol-related scuffle with a bodyguard assigned to him by the Cowboys, and that hotel employees called the police.

Jones will not be paid during the suspension. Commissioner Roger Goodell will determine the ultimate length of Jones' suspension after Dallas' Week 11 game against Washington on Nov. 16.

In his letter to Jones informing the player of his latest suspension, Goodell said Jones' "disturbing pattern of behavior was clearly inconsistent with the conditions I set for your continued participation in the NFL."

League and law enforcement sources told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen that Goodell was expected to weigh whether Jones was in potential violation of his probation, in which he was prohibited from alcohol-related incidents.

When Goodell reinstated Jones from suspension before the regular season began, sources said one of the commissioner's conditions for Jones to remain an active player was that he remain in compliance with all aspects of his three-year probation from when he pleaded no contest last February to a felony in Fayette County, Ga.

Police reported that Jones might have been drinking when he was involved in the scuffle with a Cowboys-assigned bodyguard last week in Dallas. But Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has refuted many of the allegations and speculation. Even though police were called to the scene, no arrests were made or charges filed.

Jones began his time in Dallas under close scrutiny by the league after he was suspended for the entire 2007 season for multiple violations of the conduct policy while he was a member of the Tennessee Titans. The Cowboys traded for Jones before his suspension was over and he was reinstated by Goodell on Aug. 28.

Goodell also said his decision on whether Jones can return to play will be based on Jones' strict compliance with the NFL and the Cowboys in relation to treatment plans and evaluations by clinical experts.

Congrats to Pacman! It's apparent that he wants to be the next Isiah Rider. Make your dream come true, homie!

i said it about oj, and ill say it about the pacman: the guy just couldnt keep his nose clean, he did it to himself...

He wasn't a big impact on the team as far as them winning really was he?

I wouldn't know.. I'd have to hear it from a Cowboys fan.

them bammas just traded for wr roy williams.......they gave up 3 draft picks for another receiver who drops tons of balls. ol jerry jones is desperate andwants to win so badly, but there just aint enough balls on offense to feed barber, owens, williams, and witten.................

eff cowboys!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RYAN8478

them bammas just traded for wr roy williams.......they gave up 3 draft picks for another receiver who drops tons of balls. ol jerry jones is desperate and wants to win so badly, but there just aint enough balls on offense to feed barber, owens, williams, and witten.................

eff cowboys!!!!!!!
and dont forget Felix Jones when he comes back....

btw I had a 'boys fan friend of mine tell me there aint going to be any problems with them getting Roy cause Jerry went to Lame O and he said he was coolwith it...
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I had to ask him if he really thought that was true for a guy that had 20 plays... let me repeat that 20 playscalled for him in a game and complained about not getting the ball enough.... I rad to remind him i was a 9ers fan and this is a guy who ranJerry Rice, Steve Mariucci, and Jeff Garcia out of town, and then got ran out of Philly

DOnt forget Austin Miles is gonna want the ball too. Here it comes... wait for it.. WAIT FOR IT...

You hear that????

Its the Cowboys Imploding.. lol

I honerstly belive he doesn't want any trouble...

But he'll be the posterboy for punishment in the NFL under goodells watch..

He can't even wipe his $@% without scrutiny...

Goodell gave him the terms and he agred to them. They investigated and found something, so you can't knock the judgement.

On the flipside, Portis made a good point about two men being able to have a disagreement as long as it doesn't escalate into something serious.

pacman is a F up, but why is he being suspended if no one was hurt, he wasnt arrested and no charges were filed against him??? it doesnt make sense. so i guesshe isnt allowed to drink or have an argumnet or he will get suspended. Goodell is just being petty because of his past. goodell needs to be fired. i guess anyredskins fan can just call the police on pacman and have him banned from the league.

First of all, his probation says he can't alcohol-related incidents.

Second, if Pacman signed on the line that he would not get into any incidents, especially ones involving alcohol, then it's on him.

Lastly, what choice did Goodell have? If nothing happened, there would have been no story. But once there is one, and the media gets a hold of it, then youknow it's going to turn into a circus. At that point, Goodell has no choice but to swing the axe. Otherwise, everyone will be looking at him waiting foraction.

It may not be fair, but it's the way of the world. The best way to avoid it, stay your +#$ home.

^not to mention the police mysteriously omitted his name from the "so-called" report....................well he is in re-hab now.

Goodell will let him back, but your can bet the house on it that he will get ZERO chances......................

CFL anyone?

yall some hatesexuals in this joint ... hows shawnita alexander doin for yall? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

^ he is just a back up mike mike.................portis is on his way to the pro bowl already

Originally Posted by RYAN8478

^ he is just a back up mike mike.................portis is on his way to the pro bowl already

you know damn well his frail self will be sitting out at least 4 games this year ... but on some seriousness, why does portis look like he got a broom shovedup his hindparts when hes in the open field? ... i remember back in the broncos days he would just dip on people ... now he looks like hes concerned about hisposture while running down the field
laugh.gif

^
He runs smarter now...

Experience, and petty injuries season after season, will do that.

Good luck with Brad Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom