Game Room Designs.. Post yours

Hello so I have a vacation house in PA and it gets rather boring but I have an unused loft (kind of small) that I was thinking of turning into a game room of sorts. I cannot fit a billiard table in there and am just looking for ideas and possible designs of game rooms that aren't huge. Post yours!

Don't have a games room YET as im living in a 1 bed apartment with my girl but I will getting one once I upgrade

For ideas could get some framed jerseys for the walls - Sports theme going on - Some big speakers - leather seats - Look into LCD Lighting

Originally Posted by alex onee

I cannot fit a billiard table
Then it wasn't meant to be a game room.
Try:
cheap, foldable table
cheap, foldable chairs
Monopoly board
Boom. Budget Game Room.

If that doesn't suit your taste, make that small loft a sex den.

I was thinking of putting in 3 in 1 bumper pool/ poker table and hanging up a tv with an xbox. Maybe an electronic dart board and some seats.. Or would it be better to get like a foosball table and an air hockey table. Anyone have bumper pool?

Once I get my money right....
definitely having one made....

streetfighter4arcadecabinet.jpg

I wish man that would be perfect to put like 3-4 arcades games up there but I checked prices and decent ones are like 800 dollars. Id love to have pacman and sf there.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Once I get my money right....
definitely having one made....

streetfighter4arcadecabinet.jpg
My dream is to have this game on Arcade:

9b236e1c6e29eedf7cb39a04f8b152d523b355cc_r.jpg

WWF WRESTLEFEST
pimp.gif

I wouldn't mind having one of those MAME cabinets.

My game room is mainly going to consist of a powerful gaming rig, a nice TV, pool table, and a ton of nerdy posters from sci fi movies and sports

I would be happy just to have TMNT arcade in my place and play it over and over again.

I remember I used to stare at this all the time as a kid. Don't know why I thought she was so cute. Crazy to think that girl would be in her 40's by now.

2617688596_d22841b735.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I would be happy just to have TMNT arcade in my place and play it over and over again.

I remember I used to stare at this all the time as a kid. Don't know why I thought she was so cute. Crazy to think that girl would be in her 40's by now.

2617688596_d22841b735.jpg

Despite how weird and distorted her leg looks on that pic, every kid and turtle wanted to bang April O'neil and prolly still do til this day. She was cool as hell man. Super chill chick.  

1677449-apriloneil_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom