GamerHeads .. Help ..

so my chick drove me up the wall .. xbox 360 or ps3 .. what would u get and why .. we are getting an appartment next month we got everything brand new we juss can't decide on what game system to get .. thoughts an opinions welcome ..

so my chick drove me up the wall .. xbox 360 or ps3 .. what would u get and why .. we are getting an appartment next month we got everything brand new we juss can't decide on what game system to get .. thoughts an opinions welcome ..

graphic wise they are both the same system (6 years in and PS3 still hasn't tapped in their "potential power" they were braggin about in the beginning
laugh.gif
), but PS3 online is horrid and their exclusivity is dismal. More people have 360 in America and that's for a reason. And developers back 360 more as well.  Yes PS3 has Blu-ray...but be real with yourself, you don't buy enough Blu Ray movies to begin with. Plus Netflix is the greatest invention of mankind. I personally have both systems and the safest bet IMO is 360 (I use it more)

-The Juice

graphic wise they are both the same system (6 years in and PS3 still hasn't tapped in their "potential power" they were braggin about in the beginning
laugh.gif
), but PS3 online is horrid and their exclusivity is dismal. More people have 360 in America and that's for a reason. And developers back 360 more as well.  Yes PS3 has Blu-ray...but be real with yourself, you don't buy enough Blu Ray movies to begin with. Plus Netflix is the greatest invention of mankind. I personally have both systems and the safest bet IMO is 360 (I use it more)

-The Juice

both so there wont be arguments between fanboys. ps3 = 360. all about preference
i have both systems, i love both systems. i prefer both systems

both so there wont be arguments between fanboys. ps3 = 360. all about preference
i have both systems, i love both systems. i prefer both systems

coming strictly from me. XBOX 360 ONLY. (mind you my girl doesn't mess with any system but wii/nintendo)
but since you have a girl in the equation, that will use it, copp PS3 for blu-ray+games.
If you have blu-ray already. EASY pick.... XBOX

coming strictly from me. XBOX 360 ONLY. (mind you my girl doesn't mess with any system but wii/nintendo)
but since you have a girl in the equation, that will use it, copp PS3 for blu-ray+games.
If you have blu-ray already. EASY pick.... XBOX

i had both..ps3 first for about 3 years...id get a 360 if you dont watch blurays...if you watch blurays get a ps3

killzone sucked btw

i had both..ps3 first for about 3 years...id get a 360 if you dont watch blurays...if you watch blurays get a ps3

killzone sucked btw

Back
Top Bottom