Gamers/Esports economy is more robust than many traditional sports, gamers won

Keep in mind the Twitch payments are usually comprised of less than 50% of their total income

Instead of kids thinking they're gonna play pro ball and get rich, we're gonna have kids thinking they'll be a rich Twitch streamer one day.

I mean at least there isn't a size barrier or physical barriers in it like a lot of traditional sports

Instead of kids thinking they're gonna play pro ball and get rich, we're gonna have kids thinking they'll be a rich Twitch streamer one day.

What percentage of people who play video games are making big money?

What percentage of traditional athletes are making big money?

I've Know For Sometime There Was Money In Streaming, But I Wasnt Aware That So Many Streamers Are Making 7 Figures.

I Really Thought There Were A Handful Of Big $$ Streamers But It Seems Like A Lot Are Doing Very Well.

Problem is the market is already saturated with people trying to make it. Some of these guys (and gals) spent nearly 10 years doing what they do to get to where they're at now. People don't see that part of it. Some of them already had a name for themselves by video game community standards, which also gave them a leg up. It's a lot more likely someone is gonna watch Justin Wong over some random dude streaming fighting games.

Need a combination usually of being near Pro gamer level + some charisma/entertainment + popular/viral game.

I'd guess it's around .01% of gamers

Those guys are playing 12 hours a day or more. They know things down to the frame. They’re putting in work

Some of these speed runners are nuts. Can't imagine the practice it takes to do that.

So many sad thirsty dudes still got Pokimane making nearly 40k a month.

Not that I blame anyone for taking the money, but come on guys :smh: You can throw away your money better than that.

I've heard that Amouranth makes 500k-1mil a month between OF, Twitch and sponsorships etc.

So many sad thirsty dudes still got Pokimane making nearly 40k a month.

Not that I blame anyone for taking the money, but come on guys :smh: You can throw away your money better than that.

Back
Top Bottom