Gamers on NT

I know some of you on here have to game it up online, or play on various systems once in a while.

I'm xxdicexonexx on XBL and do tons of system mods on xbox, PSP, and earlier systems.
Didn't know if any area heads were heavy into PSP and its emulator scene or the Xbox and its soft mod + emu scene.
Both are really enjoyable and my gen 1 xbox smokes any 360... including running the latest xbox360 skin of XBMC.

if any area peeps are trying to play online or get some serious capcom fighting game action going... post your GamerTag or drop a line.

if u want it bad on fifa or eufa.. add me

and i play gow, rb6 etc

ohsnapitsfusion

send me a message so i know whos who..
love it

Import if you're on around 4:30-5:00 I'm gonan give you the works in some Gears.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Rainbow Six Vegas is that mess!!!!! i'm on the PS3 if you wanna get a game going.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Import - which FIFA Game?

I played FIFA World Cup (with Mexico and USA on the cover) when it first came out on PS2... sold it.

Finally got around to buying it (last week) for the 360 (I had trouble finding it)... need to learn it again - but once I do if you have it... lets bully!

BTW Brasil 4 Argentina 2 :smile:
smile.gif

im awful @ rainbow 6 on ps3 but my gamer tag is teepeso...holla if u wanna get worked in madden
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

get ready to laugh... I mostly play Capcom vs SNK 2 or the Street Fighter Anniversary collection on XBL.
other than that it's XIII, Halo2, and I play online with my PSP: Socom FTB2, Medal of Honor... I can't get into gears with the 3rd person perspective.
same thing with Lost Planet.

oh and if anyone wants to take their DreamCast online and play some Quake...

if you guys mod a xbox, you can run a ton of emulators that provide matching service.
also.... anyone down for some gauntlet on live arcade?
hahaha

oh noooo i will school anyone on XBL for 360
amdayiscool -gamertag
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Import, my dudes user is Owner1221 I added you the other day, but you're always playing FIFA lol. I only play Gears.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

anybody play fight night round 3. my gt is BearInShoes, and im tired of fighting dudes who just parray and throw haymaker. Fight like a man damnit!!!!!
center]TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

i "pwn" in fifa 07 for ps2 and 360

GT= sfsplaya

PM first i have to set up my live account havent gott around to it
2fresh Narkicks

Back
Top Bottom