Game's brother Big Fase 100 Claims he stole the "Brake Lights" Concept

didnt him and his brother squash it a while back?
smh.gif

What the hell is Brake Lights?

And I know for a fact Fase and Game brothers. Them dudes flip flop so damn much. I could've sworn I saw them dudes coo not too long ago saying they squashed their beef and Fase was vouching for him again. Now he ain't a real blood again?

What the hell is Brake Lights?

And I know for a fact Fase and Game brothers. Them dudes flip flop so damn much. I could've sworn I saw them dudes coo not too long ago saying they squashed their beef and Fase was vouching for him again. Now he ain't a real blood again?

first of all what is brake lights...all these irrelevant people wanna be something.

dudes in the video gotta have something else better to do...if they doing it "coast to coast" like they said they sure are waisting time worrying about another man who said F family.

where do you find people like this...lames

first of all what is brake lights...all these irrelevant people wanna be something.

dudes in the video gotta have something else better to do...if they doing it "coast to coast" like they said they sure are waisting time worrying about another man who said F family.

where do you find people like this...lames

Back
Top Bottom