Gaming the bartender

Grab a napkin, ask for a pen. Draw two boxes. On top of them write yes or no. On top of yes or no? Write do you like me. On the back of the napkin write how many inches you're packing.

Thing to remember when approaching bartenders: you aren't the 1st or 5th guy to hit on them that day.  There only job is to provide you alcohol and talk you up for a bigger tip.  That said...Hit the bar when it isn't as crowded.  I used to grab a burger and a couple beers at lunch at this hole in the wall bar across from my old office.  After the 1st few times of some lame convo she started only charging for the food.  Asked her one day at lunch if she was trying to get a drink outside her job sometime.  Gave her my card and she text me her number on my walk back to work.  Went out for drinks a few times, hooked up for like 2 months.  The whole her coming over at 3am after she closed down the bar, needing to shower as not to smell like fries and bud light, being a bartender with no ambition thing got old quick. 

^ thanks for the incite... i guess dating a bartender aint all that... and i figured she would get approached multiple times because bartenders are usually hot... i just wanted to introduce myself and see what happens..

Back
Top Bottom