Gamma blue 11s

So I ordered some Gamma 11s from Amazon the other day and I checked most of the reviews. Most people say they are 100% authentic but I found a couple imperfections such as glue stains at the toebox that is visible and a weird looking jumpman at the tongue? Other than that, all the things are good such as the carbon fiber plate, the bottom, and the 23 on the back. Do you guys think it is a replica?

Last edited:
Can you please post pictures one more time. Some of the stuff your talking like glue and ect happen to every sneaker made by 5-10 year olds. 

those are fake

- too much negative spacing in the 23
- patent leather is too high around the heel
- midsole point by the heel is not right

100% fake, 23 is off its very sloppy. Gm for sure, Gm's have Real carbon fiber with all around fake sneaker. If you don't know what gm is i'll explain. Gm (Grey Market) is made from the same materiel as authentic pair of Jordans, But the big difference is that it wasn't accepted by nike as a shoe made by them. So they're unauthorized so that means anything can be wrong with them, like the sole falling apart at any moment.   

I got those for 300 Dollars on amazon.... wow I've worn it once so can I return them?

Yeah, the high cut of the PL looks like a dead giveaway.  Here's a comparison pic with my pair.

Last edited:
100% fake, 23 is off its very sloppy. Gm for sure, Gm's have Real carbon fiber with all around fake sneaker. If you don't know what gm is i'll explain. Gm (Grey Market) is made from the same materiel as authentic pair of Jordans, But the big difference is that it wasn't accepted by nike as a shoe made by them. So they're unauthorized so that means anything can be wrong with them, like the sole falling apart at any moment.   
Sheep.. Sorry I gotta pump the brakes..there is zero proof to the claim tat the shoes are made from the same material etc. That's all spin.. Let's try to stick to fact as much as possible.. GMs are still replicas, no matter how they paint it..

OP these are 1000% replicas.. The million $ question is how did you pay? IF you used PP you may not be out of luck just yet.. file a claim you may be ok even if you wore them..

Last edited:
Clean them up, complain to amazon about the authenticity of the sneaker bro. Tell them you've spoken to an Nike Representative (NikeTalk Lol) and they confirmed the sneaker are not authentic. Call them, best way to clear anything up. Amazon real cool about it too.  

Sheep.. Sorry I gotta pump the brakes..there is zero proof to the claim tat the shoes are made from the same material etc. That's all spin.. Let's try to stick to fact as much as possible.. GMs are still replicas, no matter how you paint it..

OP these are 1000% replicas.. The million $ question is how did you pay? IF you used PP you may not be out of luck just yet.. file a claim you may be ok even if you wore them..
Lmaoo, Not trying to make it look authentic as possible lol. In my mind (lol)...i thought a bunch of worker got up at night grabs some keys and went to the factory made some sneaker from the left over and started selling them.....if i'm wrong, thats a Strike on my behalf. Good catch bro. 

Damn these look like the GM gammas I had before. Mine had better CF though. And that box is horrible. Looks like the hole didn't go through all the way the first time and messed up.

View media item 833343
Here's my old GM gamma 11's..

Lmaoo, Not trying to make it look authentic as possible lol. In my mind (lol)...i thought a bunch of worker got up at night grabs some keys and went to the factory made some sneaker from the left over and started selling them.....if i'm wrong, thats a Strike on my behalf. Good catch bro. 
no prob bro.. I mean it's really all just speculation either way.. I personally think its all BS but can't prove that either.. When I said no matter how "you" paint it- I didn't mean you personally..lol

Last edited:

Clean them up, complain to amazon about the authenticity of the sneaker bro. Tell them you've spoken to an Nike Representative (NikeTalk Lol) and they confirmed the sneaker are not authentic. Call them, best way to clear anything up. Amazon real cool about it too.  
If it was shipped (or fulfilled) by Amazon, you'll have no issues returning the product if it's within their 30 day return period.  If the purchase with made via a third party vendor on Amazon, just file a complaint with your credit card company.  Sone cards have offer some sort of return protection in the event a merchant won't take a return (i.e., $300 per claim on my Am Ex, up to $1000 per year).

If GM's were made from the same exact material.. How come GM's don't yellow correctly like they do with authentic pairs...

If GM's were made from the same exact material.. How come GM's don't yellow correctly like they do with authentic pairs...
I asked the same question to myself, I was thinking when people order the sneaker they make it that day and send it out.... Idk lol

Last edited:
Does any one here have a gamma blue that the patent leather on the toe box that is not that smooth? Has a i domt know how to explain but like if you look closely on the shoes its not smooth . Does any one have a pair like that?

Back
Top Bottom