Gangsta Grillz Presents....Young Jeezy - Gangsta Party

Young_Jeezy_Gangsta_Party-back-large.jpg

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Ditto, but the production credits tell me to at least listen to it before deciding which ones to keep

I ain't even trynna start that debate but this a Gucci tape

Exactly jeezy don't make tracks wit migos, Dolph, fresh etc on zaytoven beats.

tape is trash & I'm a SNOW fan but this ain't what's up...CARDO should have gave him some of those beats he post on his IG that G-FUNK type ishhhh...SNOW shouldn't have let majority of those clown on the this mixtape...

Last edited:
Tape goes. The beats hit like crazy. The first 3 tracks do scream Gucci Mane, so I can see that comparison. Not really any outright bad songs at all. I could do without Shy Glizzy and Rich Homie Quan though.

She Know :x :pimp:

Love the Payroll feature. These are the kind of beats he needs for his stuff instead of those Connect Four pieces falling off the table beats.

Last edited:
Tape goes. The beats hit like crazy. The first 3 tracks do scream Gucci Mane, so I can see that comparison. Not really any outright bad songs at all. I could do without Shy Glizzy and Rich Homie Quan though.

She Know :x :pimp:

Love the Payroll feature. These are the kind of beats he needs for his stuff instead of those Connect Four pieces falling off the table beats.

Guess we the only 1s feelin this, that she knows goes. Yall not lyin bout it looking like a gucci tape but i aint trippin. Between this and the new starlito tape im good 4 a min

Tape is cool, typical Jeezy imo. He's experimented with these other type of sounds before and he always puts his own spin on it, so I **** with it. Comparisons are always quick to come up but these Gucci/Zaytoven beats are pretty much the norm.

Whole tape goes tho. I don't care for the Rich Homie or Longway songs. Everything Back and The Realest :pimp: :pimp:

Tape goes. Idk what the hell yall are talking about lol. That joint with Glizzy is the standout track. Absolute flames 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That being said, Jeezy went for Gucci's sound. Literally recruited almost all of Gucci's disciples for this tape.

Zay 

Bankroll 

Dolph

London 

Longway 

Migos........ can all trace the origins of they're success to Gucci.

Very nice to see Jeezy drop the "Migos Flow" for the most part. A very good tape IMO. Y'all should give it another listen.

Back
Top Bottom