GARBAGE ALBUMS= Shawty Lo, Rocko, Trilla, Savage Life 2, Mail On Sunday, Elephant Room

Joe's was trash only good song was 300 Brolic.
but Trilla was FIRE, All I Have in This World (Japanese Denim) is the best song of the year so far IMO
As for the others haven't listened yet.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Rocko - She Can Get it > You
Rocko - Tomorrow > You
Rocko - This Morning > You
Shawty Lo - Foolish > You
Shawty Lo - Dun Dun > You

Used toilet paper > all of that "music"

Why would you even check ot Shawty Lo's album?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Rocko - She Can Get it > You
Rocko - Tomorrow > You
Rocko - This Morning > You
Shawty Lo - Foolish > You
Shawty Lo - Dun Dun > You

Used toilet paper > all of that "music"

Why would you even check ot Shawty Lo's album?

laugh.gif

Shawty Lo > your sig

I'm not gonna waste my time to listen to any of those, but I'll take your word for it.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by 8balling

Trilla and Elephant in the room are descent albums and far from garbage , there are more then one hot song on each of those albums

laugh.gif

more than 1 "hot" song makes an album decent now...
roll.gif

how far Hip Hop has fallen
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by 8balling

Trilla and Elephant in the room are descent albums and far from garbage , there are more then one hot song on each of those albums

laugh.gif

more than 1 "hot" song makes an album decent now...
roll.gif

He didn't say 1 hot album makes a album decent. The original poster said that those albums only have 1 good song on them and dude replied withthere's more than one hot song on them.

I F with Trilla and Savage Life 2. Haven't heard Rocko's album but i'd be willing to agree with the rest of the list. Well I haven't heardShawty's LO album all the way through because I got tired of listening to his no rhymin' %$* after track 5.

ROCKO- busy- tomorrow- she can get it- thats my money- this morning- old skool- priceless are all dope
SHAWTY LO- dunn dunn- foolish- got em 4 da L-O- thats shawty lo- GA Lotto are all dope

Mail on Sunday was garbage...I was hoping Flo Rida would show and prove. But, he didnt. Matter of fact, he needs to change his name
smh.gif

man hiphop just ain't the same anymore. i can't take none of these guys seriously. fake rappers with gimmicks. bring back NY rap.

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Checked out of these albums and they are PURE GARBAGE other than their one hit singles.

1. funny I just posted on another topic that Shawty Lo's album is straight BASURA!!!
basura.GIF

2. Elephant in the room is trash!!!!!! 50 cent has claimed another MCs career......actually Fat Joe just did it to himself by dropping garbage. He wishes hestill had Pun and Remy Ma to ghost write for him.

3. I love Rick Ross the Boss too much to admit that Trilla is a subpar album. It's not great but its not as good as his first. It doesn't belong inthis list with SHawty Lo and Fat Joe.

4. I never liked Webbie to begin with.....and if his album is anything like his single then.
Basura_2.jpg

trilla is not a garbage album. well i guess do to the fact of all the feat. artists. Jay-z's verse is insane on that maybach music song.

Back
Top Bottom