ALMOST LIKE PIZZA FLAVOR ON STEROIDS

QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST CHIPS I HAVE EVER TASTED

ACQUIRED TASTE BUT AS SOON AS YOU GET USED TO IT THEY WILL HAVE YOU LIKE

100x100px-LS-ee718324_FNLCiSk.png

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY A BAG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

CRACK

Amazon product ASIN B003D291X4

Last edited:
Also, check out the new "Do Us a Flavor" winners. Chicken and Waffles Lays! What?! and Sriracha Lays and Cheesy Garlic Bread Lays!

Yes, I work for Frito-Lay.

Also, check out the new "Do Us a Flavor" winners. Chicken and Waffles Lays! What?! and Sriracha Lays and Cheesy Garlic Bread Lays!

Yes, I work for Frito-Lay.
Damn I was going to enter that, I had the GOAT idea, I messed around and it ended smh. Oh well, glad to see that nobody stole it . . . hopefully another one is done if not by Lay's then another company . . .

But yo if you're serious, the Cheesy Garlic Bread Lays sound crack . . . Are they selling em now?

Damn I was going to enter that, I had the GOAT idea, I messed around and it ended smh. Oh well, glad to see that nobody stole it . . . hopefully another one is done if not by Lay's then another company . . .​

But yo if you're serious, the Cheesy Garlic Bread Lays sound crack . . . Are they selling em now?​
We're releasing them Monday. Probably on shelves by Tuesday/Wednesday pending on ad prices at your local stores.

Last edited:
I don't read OP's posts cause they don't start on the left

your missing out on my insight op

missing out

I was on hype beats mode when they first hit shelf's, but I got tired of them quick. Always pass em up when having a random chip selection now.

that chicken n waffle tho, do i fall into the stereotype if im amped to try em? I will be lined up tuesday morning like a jordan xi release

Gotta try these out but until I do, The Dill Pickle flavored lays are GOAT. Best chips I ever tasted :pimp: I wanna try that chicken and waffle flavored one. I seen the cheesy garlic bread and Sriracha flavor at publix yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom