Gary Oldman breaks news at Comic-Con!

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I want to see Black Mask.

Same here. It's pretty logical to include him as one of the villains in the third film.
I've been thinkin the same thing since I left the theater after watching TDK, he'd fit in nicely in Nolan's universe. Plus how dopewould it be seeing him on the big screen I can already imagine how sinister he would look. I 'd also like to see Bane, who would put up a really goodphysical challenge for Batman. But hey, after hearing Depp say that he would consider playing the Riddler, I with it.

Nolan won't be doing it I bet...

I don't think this Gary Oldman news is much to get excited about.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by ErickM713

smh.gif

More basura
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but if Depp is seriously gonna be in this movie, it can do similar numbers(but less) and can possibly be as great as TDK, just saying

I have no doubts though that it will have an all-star cast, I'll be looking forward to it
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
This is like a win-win-winsituation because first of all theres going to be another batman...thats a win right there and then it's a win -win situation if depp plays the riddler orif philip seymour hoffman plays the penguin, I'm really happy right now, wow
happy.gif

I didn't think this was news because I thought it would at least be 2011 for the next one anyway? I guess I'm in the minority.

Back
Top Bottom