GAS PRICES THREAD: National Average = $2.59!... gas hits lowest point in a month, no summer prices

Iuno if this is true....but i heard gas prices are gonna go up to around 5$ in the summer

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Iuno if this is true....but i heard gas prices are gonna go up to around 5$ in the summer
ohwell.gif
Summer prices shouldn't even reach $3.00....... (most likely/hopefully)
National average is $1.84 now...... some guesses are around $2.50 for summer

Originally Posted by 23kidd

ohwell.gif
They've been saying this since '03.
laugh.gif
Imagine if this were true...everything would go up. Cost of foods from the store, deliverycharges, etc. and with the economy in a slump right now?

It's rising in SoCal a bit. Filled up today with 91 at $2.27 a gallon.

Gas isnt really more expensive now its just inflation that makes it seem that way. When the government pumps over a trillion dollars into the economy,inflation is bound to happen.

I saw some article on Yahoo the other day which attempted to explain why the price of a barrel keeps falling, but the price at the pump keeps rising.There's always some new "complicated" excuse used every time to cover up the gouging. With the price of a barrel where it is, gas should be morein the $1.20-1.30 range. I know it isn't $4 anymore, but we are still getting ripped off bigtime.

And in about the last week here it has gone from $1.88 to $2.09 today.

its like $2.30 around my way... smh
talkin

remember when cats on nt thought they were doing it big with gas price knowledge.. talking about how gas prices were going to continue to fall by summer time..

well !#@@%%! your wrong.

and i think it going up cuz the governor made a gas tax to cover California's debt or some @+%! like that. for california that is

Back
Top Bottom