Gas Prices

You from the area?
Not that immediate area, a lil up in Fresh Meadows. I usually go to the Shell on Franny Lew Blvd but the one on Hillside is ALWAYS .15 cents cheaper with Cash or Credit price bein the same...you don't see places doin that EVER lol. You from that area?

$2.49 here on Shell, 187 & Hillside ave Queens. I believe that's $2.39 if you have there rewards card. I'm lovin it, cheaper gas prices, the better

You from the area?

Not that immediate area, a lil up in Fresh Meadows. I usually go to the Shell on Franny Lew Blvd but the one on Hillside is ALWAYS .15 cents cheaper with Cash or Credit price bein the same...you don't see places doin that EVER lol. You from that area?

zmaqbool zmaqbool Yea im from Hollis. I usually go to the BPs on Hollis Ave or 212 and Hillside. Since they’re convenient. I’ll start going to Shell though since it’s cheaper.

:pimp:

Queens :pimp:

zmaqbool zmaqbool Yea im from Hollis. I usually go to the BPs on Hollis Ave or 212 and Hillside. Since they’re convenient. I’ll start going to Shell though since it’s cheaper.
Hollis,Qnz...I see you fam :smile: Yeah you might as well, it ain't even that far...prolly 1 mile. The savings def add up after some time

1.29 at my regular *** local gas station. Drive by every day and the price continues to get low like a lil Jon song.

Definitely nice being able to fill up for this..
$1.04/g

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_162913.jpg
    IMG_20200410_162913.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 958
$2.48 for premium with rewards card @ Shell in my area, $2.63 without...I would praise these prices except I haven't driven in almost a month lol. Nowhere to go with this damn virus. Last time I pumped gas in my cars was over a month ago & they're both still at full tank

I’m out here, I drove like 50 miles today just doing bs.

haul *** out to the country and let the hemi eat.

Back
Top Bottom