Gateway Laptops?

Close to the same one I got. Gateway is good. I haven't any problems with my computer and it does the job. That's all I need.

Battery life seems to run out fast, but that doesn't bother me much.

Close to the same one I got. Gateway is good. I haven't any problems with my computer and it does the job. That's all I need.

Battery life seems to run out fast, but that doesn't bother me much.

had a gateway, used it thru high school and college. bst laptop ive ever purchased. no major issues. still going strong 8+years, of course ive upgraded my ram, but now i have a lenovo which suckso

had a gateway, used it thru high school and college. bst laptop ive ever purchased. no major issues. still going strong 8+years, of course ive upgraded my ram, but now i have a lenovo which suckso

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i was always told to stay away from gateway 

From my experience and through people I've talked to, it's a very quality brand of computer. At this point nothing is better than the Mac, but Gateway more than gets the job done.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i was always told to stay away from gateway 

From my experience and through people I've talked to, it's a very quality brand of computer. At this point nothing is better than the Mac, but Gateway more than gets the job done.

yea i dont rly do stuff on my laptop except downloading music and surfin the web.

so this seems pretty ideal.

yea i dont rly do stuff on my laptop except downloading music and surfin the web.

so this seems pretty ideal.

as long as you take care of it (watching out for what you download), it should be plenty for you. my dad has a gateway, and aside from vista being a piece of crap.. he hasn't had any problems with it.

as long as you take care of it (watching out for what you download), it should be plenty for you. my dad has a gateway, and aside from vista being a piece of crap.. he hasn't had any problems with it.

I bought one in 2005 and it gave me no problems in four years. My girlfriend bought the same one and her's had no problems in five years of use...

I bought one in 2005 and it gave me no problems in four years. My girlfriend bought the same one and her's had no problems in five years of use...

i've had two and one lasted 3 years and the other only 2 years.

Do yourself a favor and find a used Mac that fits your budget or save up for a new 1.

i've had two and one lasted 3 years and the other only 2 years.

Do yourself a favor and find a used Mac that fits your budget or save up for a new 1.

Had one like this with similar specs. Very good laptop although not very good for gaming if you plan on doing any of that.

Back
Top Bottom