Gatorade 6

come on now, youre new so i guess you get a free pass for once, but check before you post something please, or how about this no new topics until 300 poststoo.

NJstress03 wrote:
smh.gif
at ppl still making threads asking bout the gatorade and/or infared VI

nike or jb whichever makes the rumors, gets a shoe hyped up and then comes out with the next best thing just for a "sorry for the rumor" kind of gift
roll.gif

another thread about these infamous gatorade vi's......haha. put it to rest already, it was all RUMORS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Aw Don't lose faith in Jordan Brand.
wink.gif

NICE... greatestgoliath hits us up again with some KEY info... i think its hilarious that only few of us catch on to these things LOL

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

my dad told me they cancell on february so just wait for 2010 they release them
suprised no one was puzzled by this atrocity, GG comes through again

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

What do you mean?...They never existed.....What ever happened to the Red Suede 12s that were sposed to come out in 07?.....Whatever happened to the Air Jordan 0?.....
I forgot all about those bogus rumors
laugh.gif

its so easy for someone to start a rumor like that. i could start a rumor about a jordan and people would believe me and get excited

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wink.gif

NICE... greatestgoliath hits us up again with some KEY info... i think its hilarious that only few of us catch on to these things LOL

He put several words and a winking emoticon in every post.

No one is missing anything, you're just the only one that chooses to take these veiled comments as info...
grin.gif

That's Because Process A Pair 6's are coming. The Look-See Sample is Very Nice looking, Good Supple Leather. Pics will be leaked soon. Is that Directenough.... To be very Direct and revel all things is bad. Because people could be fired if you do.

Originally Posted by MINNEAPOLISxSneakers

its so easy for someone to start a rumor like that. i could start a rumor about a jordan and people would believe me and get excited

start it
...joke

GreatestGoliath wrote:
That's Because Process A Pair 6's are coming. The Look-See Sample is Very Nice looking, Good Supple Leather. Pics will be leaked soon. Is that Direct enough.... To be very Direct and revel all things is bad. Because people could be fired if you do.

Oh, I absolutely understand that. My comment wasn't as much an attack on you as it was on the person who quoted you. Your info is always appreciated, itsjust the people take it the wrong way as fact, then start throwing rumors around that have no validity.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wink.gif

He put several words and a winking emoticon in every post.

No one is missing anything, you're just the only one that chooses to take these veiled comments as info...
grin.gif

"That's Because Process A Pair 6's are coming. The Look-See Sample is Very Nice looking, Good Supple Leather. Pics will be leaked soon. Is thatDirect enough.... To be very Direct and revel all things is bad. Because people could be fired if you do." - GreatestGoliath http://photobucket.com/images/michael scott
BOOM, YOU'RE ROASTED!

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom