Gay dudes tryin to get at you on mysape unappreciation

i barely use myspace anymore just every now and then ill check it and see if i got anything on it but both of these messages were sent to me this summer by2 different people. $%# is really good? it cleary says im straight suspect dudes must be gettin desperate

Date:

May 20, 2009 7:58 PM

Body:

hey,
whats going on? just browsing thru profiles seen yours just curious dont get mad or offended or any of that good crap just curious thaught you was cute would you ever on the low let another guy go down on you get at me let me know
alex

Date:

Jun 19, 2009 8:37 PM

Body:

Will you make a %%$+#%@* give you head on the dl?

I get it all the time..just leave them be. Ignore the message. They gotta get it in somehow anyway (both on the receiving and giving end)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

It happens to me on FB all the time, I'll add them and then I'll be like ayoo when I realize I don't know them and their profile pic is onquestionable status.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!!!!!

I been there before
smh.gif
@ dudes being reckless.

Yall dont remember that thread. this dude blatantly just asked me, "Wasup with that $*#@ my dude?"

roll.gif
but sadly this happened to me before
I opened up the message thinking I knew homie..he was like Yo wats good fam?
YOU INTO OTHER MEN OR ON THE DOWNLOW?
I was like
http://photobucket.com
*shuts computer off*

Originally Posted by oidreez

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Yall dont remember that thread. this dude blatantly just asked me, "Wasup with that $*#@ my dude?"

I remember that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!!!!!

I been there before
smh.gif
@ dudes being reckless.

That was a thread of truly EPIC proportions
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

One of the reasons I haven't gotten a myspace/FB....yet!

Nah j/k about earlier. That %%%! is nasty as hell. I had a situation like that as well. Some dude on MySpace was like:
Him: yo what's good?
Me: Who are you?
Him: You ever had another %!%#% suck your !%%!?
Me: what the +#%%? Get outta here with that gay %%%!.
Him: My bad, I just wanted to suck a big !%%!.
I deleted my MySpace a few days later.

reason i dont mess w/ myspace anymore.....fun buns aint that brave to pull that on facebook cause they know they'll get exposed

atleast he didnt hit you with that "can i borrow you? i'll give you back i promise"

Back
Top Bottom