gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Got gay friends. Good for them. This is a good financial move for NYC and Cuomo just got support from the gay community

You can't even bring the Bible into the equation. We all drink, smoke and fornicate. Just because you could do all that then use the repentance card doesn't mean you should.

Same token, people who are against it are entitled to their beliefs. I grew up on both sides of the fence, coming up in church and all that bt at the end of the day, it's their choice and doesn't affect me.

People are getting knocked for simply saying they're against it.
Let them cook. America was built on difference of opinion. As long as they ain't hurting no gay people, it's their opinion. I dunno why everyone's so sensitive.
I don't mind people saying they are against it....that's their opinion.  However, when folks get to the point where they're talking about MOVING out of NY because of the bill that was passed...well, that's moronic. 

Again...let em' live.  This bill being passed (if hetero) has NO bearing on how you're going to live your day-to-day life. 
As an NYer, Id rather you affirm those peoples want to move out of the state. Wed be better off without them.

2zj96h0.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm the one that asked if there was a problem, the first person that commented is trying to to argue with her 
grin.gif

I respect everyone's religion but come on, don't be close minded like that.

Then again there's no arguing with a Christian.

2zj96h0.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm the one that asked if there was a problem, the first person that commented is trying to to argue with her 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

It may not be "normal" strictly speaking, but why is it not equal? Also, I don't think biology is concerned with the equality of homosexuals.
No, but humans should be concerned with it. Isn't it obvious why it's not equal? Being proud to be white/black/hispanic is one thing. Shouting out to the world you're a homosexual and expecting the same results is another.

Concerned with what? It really is not obvious why it isn't equal, so please, enlighten us.
Being proud to be African American or Hispanic 100 years ago would have yielded some negative backlash as well.
umm how about no.

people in da US tend to view da world thru da lense of a american and less of da lense of what anyone else in da entire world feels like.

i cosign this however GED it may have sounded...

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

It may not be "normal" strictly speaking, but why is it not equal? Also, I don't think biology is concerned with the equality of homosexuals.
No, but humans should be concerned with it. Isn't it obvious why it's not equal? Being proud to be white/black/hispanic is one thing. Shouting out to the world you're a homosexual and expecting the same results is another.

Concerned with what? It really is not obvious why it isn't equal, so please, enlighten us.
Being proud to be African American or Hispanic 100 years ago would have yielded some negative backlash as well.
umm how about no.

people in da US tend to view da world thru da lense of a american and less of da lense of what anyone else in da entire world feels like.

i cosign this however GED it may have sounded...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

2zj96h0.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

As there is no arguing with a devout Muslim or Jew. Don't generalize a group of people based off of one person.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

2zj96h0.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

As there is no arguing with a devout Muslim or Jew. Don't generalize a group of people based off of one person.

to EVERYONE in this thread why is this so important to you? unless you are gay it shouldnt affect you in any way...smh

to EVERYONE in this thread why is this so important to you? unless you are gay it shouldnt affect you in any way...smh

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Couldn't agree more with both of these posts.  Some of you people man... 
Ok, so. Say you're walking on 34th going to Footlocker and a gay person walks by you.  He doesn't say anything to you, you don't make eye contact, you just walk by him. 

Do you catch gay? Do you get second-hand gay? Do you suddenly... turn gay?

#PleaseRespond 
eyes.gif
i thought this was obvious
You WILL automatically become a homosexual if you come within a 1 block radius of a homosexual male and will start begging men to **** you down.
If its a homosexual female her partner will appear out of nowhere and invite you to watch one of their private sessions.
This is the way of the world. Deal with it.

I heard that if you hand is bigger than your face the you are homosexual........legit check?

Ok, so. Say you're walking on 34th going to Footlocker and a gay person walks by you.  He doesn't say anything to you, you don't make eye contact, you just walk by him. 

#PleaseRespond 
eyes.gif
You WILL automatically become a homosexual if you come within a 1 block radius of a homosexual male and will start begging men to **** you down.
If its a homosexual female her partner will appear out of nowhere and invite you to watch one of their private sessions.

I heard that if you hand is bigger than your face the you are homosexual........legit check?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif

roll.gif

him being gay is why harold and kumar is so funny.
false. he came out of the closet after harold and kumar...

he was funny in those movies because he was NPH

And if someone watched H&K on DVD/BD that NPH was gay?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif

roll.gif

him being gay is why harold and kumar is so funny.
false. he came out of the closet after harold and kumar...

he was funny in those movies because he was NPH

And if someone watched H&K on DVD/BD that NPH was gay?

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

#PleaseRespond 
eyes.gif

correct.
And in you inhale more air through your left nostril than your right nostril you are automatically team ayo
Its how the world works. *shrug*

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

#PleaseRespond 
eyes.gif

correct.
And in you inhale more air through your left nostril than your right nostril you are automatically team ayo
Its how the world works. *shrug*

I must be really desensitized to all this... in my opinion it's not that serious.

I like women. If some people like men, let them like men.

I don't see how that one guy is saying how he'd stop talking to people if they turned gay. So you'd break off relationships just because of what someone says, not even based on their actions? Unless dudes being gay actually changes how they act, it's not a big deal.

I must be really desensitized to all this... in my opinion it's not that serious.

I don't see how that one guy is saying how he'd stop talking to people if they turned gay. So you'd break off relationships just because of what someone says, not even based on their actions? Unless dudes being gay actually changes how they act, it's not a big deal.

Originally Posted by scshift

This made me think about something... Shouldn't we as men, evolutionarily, not have a problem with men liking other men? As it would mean that would be 2 less men competing against us as procreating animals?

Shouldn't we be
pimp.gif
by this because it would mean more P for us???

Originally Posted by scshift

This made me think about something... Shouldn't we as men, evolutionarily, not have a problem with men liking other men? As it would mean that would be 2 less men competing against us as procreating animals?

Shouldn't we be
pimp.gif
by this because it would mean more P for us???

da good fight that people are fighting is da war of influence.

you see, a LARGE portion of people believe that being gay is a choice, not something born with...with plenty of reasons for it.

and to this day, no one has truly proved otherwise...so until thats squared away, people dont want da perception that gay marriage is

morally as equally to straight marriage....certain interest groups want gay marriages to look as common as being left handed...

there's plenty of folks that DONT want their children or any subsequent generation to think its normal to have homosexual relations..its as simple as that.

you see, a LARGE portion of people believe that being gay is a choice, not something born with...with plenty of reasons for it.

and to this day, no one has truly proved otherwise...so until thats squared away, people dont want da perception that gay marriage is

morally as equally to straight marriage....certain interest groups want gay marriages to look as common as being left handed...

there's plenty of folks that DONT want their children or any subsequent generation to think its normal to have homosexual relations..its as simple as that.

fyi, that's what people mean when they say "scared of homosexuality" since you ask what it means often

fyi, that's what people mean when they say "scared of homosexuality" since you ask what it means often

Back
Top Bottom