**CAPTION NEEDED ASAP***

5cxa47.jpg

[GUY ON LEFT] "We done f'ed up"
[GUY ON RIGHT] "OH! LAWD WHAT IZ WE GONNA DO!!"

Congrats.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by onewearz

My gay cousin just texted me that he's gonna try to get married this weekend.

He just met his current boyfriend a month ago
30t6p3b.gif

I got no words ......
Because NO straight couple rush into marriage.
laugh.gif
where did he say they didn't? the situation is still funny regardless.. playin captain save-a-gay over there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by onewearz

My gay cousin just texted me that he's gonna try to get married this weekend.

He just met his current boyfriend a month ago
30t6p3b.gif

I got no words ......
Because NO straight couple rush into marriage.
laugh.gif
where did he say they didn't? the situation is still funny regardless.. playin captain save-a-gay over there
laugh.gif

meh. nothing to be grumpy about. it's always been a a non issue to me. half of marriges end in divorce. ain't nothing sacred

gay people got a right to be as miserable as the rest of us

meh. nothing to be grumpy about. it's always been a a non issue to me. half of marriges end in divorce. ain't nothing sacred

gay people got a right to be as miserable as the rest of us

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da caveat is da fact that religious groups dont have to recognize same sex marriage and completely duck and dodge any sort of pending lawsuits....

so basically priest can be even nastier just as long as their behind a cross, ala vampire hunter...talk about loopholes
man what the hell are you talking about?

get your GED having self outta here

actually im a few credits shy of a college degree
wink.gif

and as for what im referring to....

Friday, June 24, 2011
Amended Gay Marriage Bill With Expanded Religious Exemptions Introduced In New York

The Wall Street Journal reports that Gov. Andrew Cuomo and lawmakers introduced an amended version of the same-sex marriage bill (full text) into the state legislature today. The new version expands protections for religious organizations and clergy that object to same-sex marriage

so essentially government drew a big ol' line between religious folks and da gay community, imagine this same type of protectionist bill was done

to protect churches with interracial marriages, in da south....this is why da black civil rights movements should never be compared to each other, apples and oranges.

da caveat is da fact that religious groups dont have to recognize same sex marriage and completely duck and dodge any sort of pending lawsuits....

so basically priest can be even nastier just as long as their behind a cross, ala vampire hunter...talk about loopholes

wink.gif

Friday, June 24, 2011
Amended Gay Marriage Bill With Expanded Religious Exemptions Introduced In New York

The Wall Street Journal reports that Gov. Andrew Cuomo and lawmakers introduced an amended version of the same-sex marriage bill (full text) into the state legislature today. The new version expands protections for religious organizations and clergy that object to same-sex marriage

so essentially government drew a big ol' line between religious folks and da gay community, imagine this same type of protectionist bill was done

to protect churches with interracial marriages, in da south....this is why da black civil rights movements should never be compared to each other, apples and oranges.

wink.gif

Friday, June 24, 2011

Many people do not get married in churches. Why would a gay couple want to be married in a place they were unwelcome? It doesn't make sense.
My aunt and uncle were married in a vineyard. It was more beautiful than any stuffy old church. Many people skip the marriage ceremony outright and just get a license at city hall. The point is now gay couples can have the same rights that come with marriage that heterosexual couples have.

The gay marriage bill was never about forcing religious institutions to recognize and to marry gay couples.

wink.gif

Friday, June 24, 2011

Many people do not get married in churches. Why would a gay couple want to be married in a place they were unwelcome? It doesn't make sense.
My aunt and uncle were married in a vineyard. It was more beautiful than any stuffy old church. Many people skip the marriage ceremony outright and just get a license at city hall. The point is now gay couples can have the same rights that come with marriage that heterosexual couples have.

The gay marriage bill was never about forcing religious institutions to recognize and to marry gay couples.

Bigot.

Nothing wrong with having a GED. Its Good Enough Damnit.

Bigot.

Nothing wrong with having a GED. Its Good Enough Damnit.

What the %%#% does this even mean?
laugh.gif
I was in the 97th percentile on the reading comp portion of the SAT, and I have no idea.
laugh.gif

What the %%#% does this even mean?
laugh.gif
I was in the 97th percentile on the reading comp portion of the SAT, and I have no idea.
laugh.gif

Ewwwwww so now the can walk around holding hands flashing their big homosexual wedding rings in my face? Ewwwwwwww that's it I'm moving.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

wow i am so upset, now i am definitely leaving NY.. this is so disgusting, gay people need to be gay on another planet smh

This.

Back
Top Bottom