GEEZY DON'T DO IT!!!

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The Clipse's Grandma did put them in the game...They had to apologize to her because they aired it out on a song

But we talkin about the dude who moved a half ton with his fam involved..
not the clipse who prob haven't been in the dope game since they signed to Elektra in 98-99
nobody is really tryna compare the situations...just saying its doesnt always have to be that she was just an innocent bystander that was gettinglavish gifts from her drug dealer son- its just in some people to hustle...i mean at that level you would think the top people would be smart enough toinsulate themselves but who knows anymore-

briannabraksdale.jpg

Why _'s keep bringing up Clipse lyrics though?
They base most of they raps off this man life not they own
It's easy to put down snitching till you put in this type of situation

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Before a 100 people start coming in here and calling a dude a snitch and posting funny gifs and +$$% I think this case brings up a interesting situation...

Would u tell on your suppliers...to spare your mother, aunt, sister, and wife of doing any prison time...
Its pretty obvious why he's telling...its not for himself...hes gonna be doing 15 years...
Its to save his family...
Its a similar situation to what Fat Cat did when he ratted...
they wanted to put his moms away...unless he dropped some dimes...

I guess its what more important to u...street code and respect...or your families lives...

This is the same thing that happened to Rayful... had him by the balls threatening to give him moms 25+ she's already in her late 50's no way in hellhe could allow that to happen. I know I couldn't thats why noone in my family could know/have any dealings if I were in that life. Sad.

Honestly they had him a real bad situation . You either take this 15 yrs and cooperate or We charging your whole family . So what can you do you dont want themin prison so you get forced into making the deal . If he is the 5th person to plead guilty im pretty sure they all will be cooperating too . All the pressureis on you when you run the show

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Gonzalez is one of seven defendants charged in the case and is the fifth to plead guilty.

Looks like theres no tellin goin on.. Seems like thats a lost art nowadays

15-20 is better than takin that ##*% to trial... Hopefully his family is set.

He's agreed to tattle bro. Prolly had him by the balls like they did Rayful.
smh.gif

Yuuuup.

Drug game is all bad.

Even when you win, you lose

smh.gif

The_Wire_DeLonda.jpg

'Oh no you not....what's this *%## doin in the house?'
I hate that !%*** and I damn near cried tears of joy when Bey put her in her place
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

As far as clichés go: "no honor amongst thieves" prevails over "stop snitching."

It's much easier to say, "ooooh snitch!" from your computer than it is in an interrogation room when your freedom is on the line.

YO! Russ... I dig you. Real talk.

Kingtre, those are circumstances that would obviously be handled differently. DF!!!

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i'd snitch on a dude in a second to exonerate my mother. period.

But would u rather run the risk of having her +
other families killed, including urself in retalition,
not to mention having to look over ur shoulder
every waking second of ur life after?

It might be wrong, but they almost as guilty as
he is.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

As far as clichés go: "no honor amongst thieves" prevails over "stop snitching."

It's much easier to say, "ooooh snitch!" from your computer than it is in an interrogation room when your freedom is on the line.
Word! man i got a uncle who was facing big years in a similar situation ..but dude did what he had to do..to not get his family involved includinhis moms (my grandma)..but thats apart of the game..its always easy to say what your gonna do until your actually in that situation..

'Til death do us, or 'til the judge screw us.
No other options, no "Frank Lucas."

Guess you can throw that out the window....

Dude is snitchin' so his fam can get no time? I'm sorry, but they all chose to play the dope game. They all should do time.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Dude is snitchin' so his fam can get no time? I'm sorry, but they all chose to play the dope game. They all should do time.

So, if you was in the same situation as him and they had your flesh and blood's lives dangling over your head, in yout heart of hearts you wouldn'tprotect them at all cost?

Originally Posted by Timpace

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Word! man i got a uncle who was facing big years in a similar situation ..but dude did what he had to do..to not get his family involved includin his moms (my grandma)..but thats apart of the game..its always easy to say what your gonna do until your actually in that situation..

word...%+%%!% talk a mean game over the internet...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

briannabraksdale.jpg
+1 for SHWAP
Originally Posted by Dapper D

Before a 100 people start coming in here and calling a dude a snitch and posting funny gifs and +$$% I think this case brings up a interesting situation...

Would u tell on your suppliers...to spare your mother, aunt, sister, and wife of doing any prison time...
Its pretty obvious why he's telling...its not for himself...hes gonna be doing 15 years...
Its to save his family...
Its a similar situation to what Fat Cat did when he ratted...
they wanted to put his moms away...unless he dropped some dimes...

I guess its what more important to u...street code and respect...or your families lives...
Definitely a big +%$ dilemma but obviously family comes first. But like others said, family shouldn't have been involved in the first place.On the other hand, if THEY put you on or if it was a family operation from the jump...what then?

There will never be a day I'd sell out my own family but damn talk about putting someone on the spot...

Depending on who your suppliers are, there's a chance that snitching on them to save your family jail time is actually just a death sentence for yourfamily.

EDIT: and
laugh.gif
@ how Ns get all ethical when their family gets knocked on some, "I can't see my momma get locked up." If you and ya momma was onthe phone speakin' in pig latin then she knew the risks too.

Originally Posted by Arizona Ron

If you and ya momma was on the phone speakin' in pig latin then she knew the risks too.

Rayful...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had the whole DC pretty much on lock. too bad he was a batiboy

Back
Top Bottom