Gender Reveals

Mad corny.. its such a millennial thing to do. Just another reason to get likes on your social media platform. There are baby showers for a reason.

While you're at it.. why not have a pregnancy test reveal also?

Having a party for a coin flip smdh
It’s more of a celebration of life. I mean if people want to celebrate that they are having a boy or a girl what’s the problem :lol:

Am I off-base that I think these are

A. For the womens
B. Done for the internets

I think these clips always tend to focus on the "disappointed" parent and it goes against the idea of parents claiming they "DON'T care of the gender of the child as long as the kid is healthy."

No disrespect to @ksteezy

There’s something for everything these days. With that said... we will probably do a gender reveal for our next kid lol. First kid is out the way so no more baby showers.

We had one for our first kid and we’ve been to a couple of friends and family’s and it’s always love and a good time from everyone. I’ve never had a bad experience.

Then again, we only go small and do the actual reveal by cutting cakes or popping a small balloon, so it’s never gonna go viral but nobody cares about. It’s no different than taking pics of other monumental moments in life. But if people have a disdain for it, it is what it is.

We had one for our first kid and we’ve been to a couple of friends and family’s and it’s always love and a good time from everyone. I’ve never had a bad experience.

Then again, we only go small and do the actual reveal by cutting cakes or popping a small balloon, so it’s never gonna go viral but nobody cares about. It’s no different than taking pics of other monumental moments in life. But if people have a disdain for it, it is what it is.

I have been to a few and they have been fun, but being fun wasn't part of this discussion man. :lol:
Any gathering of humans can be fun. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom