GENTRY VIDEO ABOUT THE 23 AND RETRO'S IN THE FUTURE

He said its going to be harder to get retros in the future i wonder if that would eliminate hypebeasts or create more

Yeah this is pretty old

But yeah.. other than the Packs..don't expect to see ANY Retros for a while.

He said its going to be harder to get retros in the future
Good strategy.

Here, let's edit that sentence such that it reflects reality as opposed to fantasy.

"He said its going to be harder to get authentic retros in the future."

really old. and funny how indohan always contradicts himself... if he wasn't in such a good mood he'd rip you to shreds...

well the way i see it (this is my opinion you dont have to agree with me) they'll stop retro for a while (2 yrs or so) and when they see that their losingmoney they'll strat retros up again

cause,despit what they say, its all about the money now (as you can tell with some of the new colorways)

He said its going to be harder to get retros in the future

ok,,Gentry said its going to be harder to get retros,,does that mean that they will be releasing just very rarely,,or they wont be releasing atall,,ive seen the video 100`s of times,,puzzled on what he says,,at first I thought he meant that they will still release but just very rarely,,but theneveryone on NT started saying that there wont be any retroes releasing at all,,anyone here think that he meant that they will still release just not as often

^^^^maybe there will be retro releases but the releases are going to be very limited so its harder for someone to get the shoe

yea true,,i think flight club is gonna hav alot to do with the next retroes,,I mean,,why would they create flight club again if its only gonna be on 4 awhile,,think about it,,JB has a little bit more sense than to have it open just for th XV`s

Well only people on NT do not buy Team Jordan but everyone else does. Think about it. Current reports nowadays show that most kids want to wear jordans. Sothey ask their mom to buy them jordans for christmas. The mom goes to the store looks at the prices and guess what. The team jordans are cheaper and they havejordan written all over them. So guess what she buys. This must have happened to some of you. So like it or not jordan brand will still survive and make a lotof money even without retros.

Good pointe about them bringing back flight club for a reason.Gentry is a cool guy!

Nice video, very informing. Gentry seems like a pretty cool dude. He was dead on about the Jordan XI patent leather.

damm you Gentry, Flight club dont ship to canada. so i guess i have to pay probably double then the retail price for retros in the future.

i just paid 219.99 plus 1.15 tax = 253.00 for the playoffs VIII. 399.99 for the packs in 08. retros in the future? (CDN PRICES)

JB has a little bit more sense than to have it open just for th XV`s
I wouldn't be so quick to use the term "sense" and JB together
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom