GEORGE W. BUSH APPRECIATION.

I know many people dislike ol' Bushy boy, but we should still remember the great things he has done for our country. If you can't find anything justput something funny.

Example: George Bush did not put cigars in any of his secretary's orifices.

Dude will always be remembered
laugh.gif

I gave all the Bush-haters on here the alternative to put something funny. There is a lot of that stuff floating about online.

He gave me a good job, started with TSA, moved up to the main DHS, and I love him for that.

Originally Posted by Munfy

I know many people dislike ol' Bushy boy, but we should still remember the great things he has done for our country. If you can't find anything just put something funny.

i wonder how many funny things people are gonna post
nerd.gif

I know a lot of people are dissatisfied with him, but from where I'm sitting America seems alright. And anyway the bad trends in economy would have beenaffected by past presidents to the degree that Bush could probably not have saved it if it was already headed there. I think the war in Iraq was a good ideabecause we need oil. And Hussein was throwing feces in the face of the U.S. like an ape.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. NO. George W. Bush is THOROUGHLY UNAPPRECIATED. The worst president in U.S. history.
i'm going to have to go with Andrew Jackson

I like Bush as a person, he seems like a pretty cool/funny guy to be around for partying and chillin and what not...so I guess that's appreciated..

I'm Canadian if that matters
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom