George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault

I wish Zimmerman was.

Seems quite clear that Trayvon started it. Let's also ignore all the witnesses who saw Trayvon on top of GZ beating him. 

You guys are ridiculous with the race baiting, so much so that you ignore all the clear evidence. 

How can Treyvon start it? Whom first approached who?

Plus Trayvon was a damb teenager, Zimmerman was the adult.

So now dudes outchea trying to say that if they pick a fight with a teenager, and the kid starts to give them da work, they can pull out the 9mm and start blasting :smh:

Last edited:
how is this dude not banned yet? i've been banned 5 times for petty **** and this dude gets to blatantly break the rules and live to post another day :smh:

Cmon lets post the innocent picture of trayvon when he played for Miami gardens optimist football team as a 13 y/o

NT is slacking

Please share the court case where Trayvon Martin was on trial for assault and found guilty.

Please share the court case where Zimmerman was convicted of murder. Oh wait, you don't care about the facts surrounding the case. Just your feelings and the two individual skin colors of those involved. Social justice warriors are ruining America. 

So you can't share where it was proven in the court of law Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman? No criminal record of an assault? Facts right? Oh ok.

:rofl: @ "all the witnesses who saw Trayvon on top of GZ" What witnesses were that?

This guy is disgusting and doesn't even try to lie correctly

how is this dude not banned yet? i've been banned 5 times for petty **** and this dude gets to blatantly break the rules and live to post another day
mean.gif
I didn't realize that agreeing with the facts from a self defense killing was against the rules. 
Plus Trayvon was a damb teenager, Zimmerman was the adult.

So now dudes outchea trying to say that if they pick a fight with a teenager, and the kid starts to give them da work, they can pull out the 9mm and start blasting
mean.gif
Teens can't commit crime apparently could have fooled me. Also he was 1 year from 18, making him a legal adult. Quit referring to him as a teen to make him sound like a harmless child. 
roll.gif
@ "all the witnesses who saw Trayvon on top of GZ" What witnesses were that?

This guy is disgusting and doesn't even try to lie correctly
The same who called the police. I'm not going to spoon feed you information like a baby, so if you don't know what you're talking about don't reply. 

Zimmerman was found innocent in a court of law, and unless you guys were there and saw the incident first hand please stop speculating.

So the guy who has now had 3 aggressive charges couldn't have started the altercation with Trayvon Martin? :lol:

How many charges did Trayvon Martin have?

Really wish you dudes were consistent with your outrage.

In other threads its "Respect cops and you won't have any problems" but y'all in here riding for a guy who was arrested for assaulting an officer.

If this was a Black man with the rap sheet of Zimmerman y'all would be in here calling him a "Thug, animal, or bad egg".

:lol: Zimmerman is gonna have to commit genocide before he gets that "bad egg" title from these dudes. Or become a black teen.

No one is defending all of his actions, just the case where he was clearly innocent and proven innocent in a court of law, which you guys refuse to accept because he isn't black

I don't know about yall, but if some dude that i don't know is following me at night, I'm not gon let him have his way with me. Hell, that goes for anybody following me. That's good u end up in a vacant.

And there are plenty of cases where ppl get find guilty then later found that they were innocent all along, but what do i know

Zimmerman was found innocent in a court of law, and unless you guys were there and saw the incident first hand please stop speculating.
He was found not guilty not innocent.

There's a difference.

Last edited:
No one is defending all of his actions, just the case where he was clearly innocent and proven innocent in a court of law, which you guys refuse to accept because he isn't black
He wasn't clearly innocent or proven innocent. That's evident by you in here spewing garbage by speculating about the sequence of events.

There's a reason why there's a specific language used in a court of law.

Nobody who kills an unarmed person is innocent.
He was found not guilt not innocent.

There's a difference.

Argue semantics, but you can't argue facts. 
It's not semantics. That's a fact.

What you're calling facts is your own speculations and exaggerated versions of what allegedly occurred. So I don't see why I would ever argue with you about this.

I just corrected you and the other dude.

Last edited:
When it's a Black teen/young adult, everything wrong he's ever done in life is used as justification for being murdered

but zimmerman's past of abuse and assault of a police officer doesn't matter?

If someone has no respect and will attack his own wife and an officer of the law, why is it so hard to believe he would start something with a teen?

Like I said don't be selective with your outrage. You can't tell people in one thread that they have to respect cops and then in this thread defend a guy who has no respect for cops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom