George Zimmerman retweets photo of Trayvon Martin's corpse

Discussion in 'General' started by getback, Sep 29, 2015.

1. getback

getback

George Zimmerman goes on depraved Twitter rant after retweeting picture of Trayvon Martin's corpse

George Zimmerman's Twitter trolling has reached a new low.

Days after retweeting an image of Trayvon Martin's corpse, Zimmerman went on a depraved Twitter tirade Monday afternoon, spewing racist rants and boasting about "mocking all you trolls."

The man who shot and killed Martin three years ago also gave out an apparent stranger's phone number, referring "all media inquiries" to the unsuspecting man.

"Gee..I sure hate offending people that have plotted and tried to kill me and my family..." Zimmerman wrote with one tweet, with a photo matching President Obama with Virginia murderer Vester Flanagan.

A representative for Martin's family told the Daily News they will not comment on Zimmerman's frenzy.

Zimmerman flew off the handle days after he seemed to boast about killing the 17-year-old Martin.

Over the weekend, an admirer tweeted him a photo of Martin's body, which was used as evidence for Zimmerman's trial. The user called Zimmerman a "one man army."

Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch guard, retweeted the graphic pic to his 11,000 followers. It stayed up for days before Twitter took it down.

He started fighting back against critics Monday, in tweets that were simultaneously self-pitying and self-aggrandizing.

"I wonder when Twitter will take these images down???" he wrote with old "Wanted" posters showing his face.

In another tweet, he gave out the cell and work numbers for Micah Williams, an auto worker in Clarksville, Tenn., who was tagged in the tweet with Martin's death photo. Zimmerman incorrectly called him "Ms. Micah Williams."

Williams did not return request for comment, but one coworker told The News Williams was slammed with "thousands" of harassing calls after the tweet.

"We're going to get another one as soon as you hang up," another coworker said.

t's unclear if Zimmerman and Williams previously knew each other.

Near the end of his outburst, which spanned one hour, Zimmerman posted a photo of himself smoking a cigar on a beach.

"As much as I love owning all you trolls I have to work... On my tan!" he wrote. "Tell 'Karma' she's worthless, God protects me."

This was just the latest online lunacy from Zimmerman, who has grown increasingly unhinged since he was acquitted of second-degree murder for killing Martin after a scuffle in a Florida gated community.

Last month, Zimmerman replied to a critic on Twitter by taunting, “We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake.”

Earlier this year, Zimmerman said Vester Flanagan was “too much of a daisy to deal w/ racism,” called Obama a “Racist,” and painted a Confederate battle flag dedicated to an anti-Muslim Florida gun shop owner. Zimmerman now uses the Confederate painting as his Twitter profile photo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ayvon-martin-corpse-article-1.2376777?cid=msn

2. heliumclinton

heliumclinton

Sad.

3. 8pm at msg

8pm at msg

Never heard anyone talk like this after claiming it was self defense.

But what do I know...

Sir San Diego likes this.
  4. justicedivine

justicedivine

I think it's inevitable that he's gonna get his.

albooboo likes this.
  5. maliz

maliz

:smh: :smh:
    This dude thinks he's invincible at this point.

6. htg designs

htg designs

Wit all the "real ******" out in these streets, how is this dude still alive?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  7. carver

carver

So desperate for that media attention :smh:

8. derry1

derry1

The white OJ Simpson

9. Armada

Armada

The people who tried to defend Zimmerman's actions at the time should be embarrassed for themselves as well.

This man makes me sick.

va757va, ctidda, cubanref and 7 others like this.
  10. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Savage..

11. Ingenious Bastard

Ingenious Bastard formerly ingenious nick

Is anyone surprised though ? Dude is a known scumbag. At this point any of his antics should be expected and ignored.

Not worth the energy for outrage.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    cguy610 likes this.
  12. luckyluchiano

luckyluchiano

Merica y'all

13. cguy610

cguy610

This

14. Mr.Guy

Mr.Guy formerly timidtebow

Lol @ dude only having 11,000 followers. Dude is thirsty for fame and attention.

15. dcallamerican

dcallamerican

Do you blame him for thinking like this?

sreggie101 likes this.
  16. diego

diego

He just doesn't deserve to live.

17. sea manup

sea manup

damn its already been 3 years

18. luckyluchiano

luckyluchiano

exactly, son knows the system and a large # of the population has his back.

19. getback

getback

20. dcallamerican

dcallamerican

Honestly speaking, he can literally use the, "God is protecting me" card if he wanted to. WHO CAN ARGUE against that? This dude has dodged dozens of bullets in the last 3 years. Someone/Something is watching over him