George Zimmerman taken into custody after incident with gun

feels-gif.gif

Pull your skirt down.

Your getting emotional over a dead thug.
How does this guy still have his SN? This guy trolls in every thread.

Please show me an example where I'm "trolling".

People throw that term around anytime someone says something they don't agree with.

feels-gif.gif

Pull your skirt down.

Your getting emotional over a dead thug.
How does this guy still have his SN? This guy trolls in every thread.

Please show me an example where I'm "trolling".

People throw that term around anytime someone says something they don't agree with.

You are trolling man. Calling Trayvon a thug on every page. Not too many people besides from racists with agendas are going to call a minor without a criminal record a thug.

Put that troll on block.

She pregnant,

she had sex with that murderous lard.

PUT HIM UNDER THE EARTH

Last edited:
He was innocent though, as it pertained to Florida law. That's the problem.

It's the law that facilitates these types of idiotic actions.

That and the fact that people are so easily manipulated.

"George Zimmerman cooperated with police and was calm, according to police. He told investigators that his estranged wife was the aggressor in the conflict."

He's always calm in front of other people and when he needs to be, and he's always blaming other people.

I really don't see how dude is trolling :lol:

I was sure but you are a Uncle after that "hate being black thread " and agreeing with that race negro its pretty clear you don't like yourself

Keeping ********them white girls so you can get your pure race baby.

Dude is a jack*** period. Hope he gets time for this, just a terrible human being all around smh.

At least Casey Anthony had some modicum of sense to lay low after she got off

Im not one to get all touchy touchy about sexist things but that is just mad disrespectful

Im a girl and we all know how I feel about killerman.

Why do you guys have to insult women by calling that troll a girl.

I feel some type of way right now.
not my joke, just letting you know that they were joking

I really don't see how dude is trolling :lol:

I was sure but you are a Uncle after that "hate being black thread " and agreeing with that race negro its pretty clear you don't like yourself

Keeping ********them white girls so you can get your pure race baby.

what hate being black thread?

My kids mom is black :lol: :lol: its pretty clear you have no clue what you're tombout.

Go to sleep.

Dude is a jack*** period. Hope he gets time for this, just a terrible human being all around smh.

At least Casey Anthony had some modicum of sense to lay low after she got off
man. casey anthony completely fell off the face of the earth after she got off.

zimmerman it seems like he's been in the news for something new at least once a month since he got off.    casey anthony will probably eventually be able to live somewhat of a normal life again as the years pass (not saying she deserves to) but zimmermans actions before and after the trayvon martin case make it seem as if he'll constantly end up getting into dumb stuff as the years pass and stay in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons.  

what hate being black thread?

My kids mom is black :lol: :lol: its pretty clear you have no clue what you're tombout.

Go to sleep.

Things that suck about being your race thread.
"Making our people look stupid"
Your kids mom could be straight from Africa you still a safe hating race negro.

Last edited:
What's that girl thinking of associating with such a crazy person? I'm not even talking about his murder trial ordeal. I'm talking everything before that and since...

Back
Top Bottom