Georgetown 11 low next April

Ok guys chill out,just a misunderstanding between u 2,as I remember last night everybody seem mad that ndc(snkrs app) had no ad up on the app,but tonight is different we all kno it's a fact that ndc is releasing them now

Chill out on the commas.

I got it now. That's the app but without the access code entered in. That's just the release calendar on the app. Won't be able to purchase normally like you would with the code.

Chill out on the commas.

I got it now. That's the app but without the access code entered in. That's just the release calendar on the app. Won't be able to purchase normally like you would with the code.

I see...got it!

It does have a release calendar if you haven't put in the access code. If you don't have a code, the app runs like NDC would on mobile or computer.

Just read the last few pages, can't believe people thought Nike wouldn't have them online.  They add and remove shoes from the calender all the time, so unless this is your first shoe there should be no surprise.

ok no more comma's,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've been ordering the last 3 releases without a code on the app. Sure the code helps but to know that u can order from ndc is enough for me.

The app with no code is the same as ndc mobile. Where are you folks seeing a calendar in the real app??

Where are you folks seeing a calendar in the real app??

There is none INSIDE the app, pretty sure those saying there is a calendar INSIDE don't have access INSIDE the app, if they did they would never had made the original comment.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an access code yet and was just looking at the SNKRS app. Without the code, the app runs like NDC.

I know there isn't a release calendar in the app, but know there is one if you don't have a code. Put my acces code on the app on my phone. Haven't with my iPad yet.

There is a release calendar on the app and it lists the XI's even without the code.

And that's your problem. The app is different with the code. When you have coded access there is no release calendar.

Ok then the ndc Mobil app is working just fine. Not every1 has a code, I'm waiting for mines. That's where the misunderstanding took place. So please try to act like u guys are not better then us because u guys have a code.

Ok then the ndc Mobil app is working just fine. Not every1 has a code, I'm waiting for mines. That's where the misunderstanding took place. So please try to act like u guys are not better then us because u guys have a code.

Nobody's trying act better than anyone, we're just trying to tell you guys without a code that the app works completely different with a code access and there is no calendar within the app with a code access.

If you don't have a code, the app lets you shop regularly like on NDC mobile/desktop. With a code there is a completely different layout.

Without a code on scheduled releases you will have the same chances as on mobile/desktop but with a code you have a much better chance purchasing.

If you don't understand this explanation then God help you.

Last edited:

No on is acting better than anyone...

Well wish they were on the app but the app had been acting funny on the 45 release.

Good luck for everyone waiting in calls.

Sheikhs emails should be out Friday.

Back
Top Bottom