Georgetown 11 low next April

Crappie pic there. I do like the color blocking on the high pair better but these still have potential. ..let's see what they look like with good pics.

No Pantent leather

phone.gif

Was hopping for these in low

View media item 1241882

PLEASE! i passed on all the recent lows and the gammas but i need these if true

I rly hope these are the last 11 lows to release. If Space Jam lows release im gonna riot because that rules out any chance of the mids re releasing.. 

I rly hope these are the last 11 lows to release. If Space Jam lows release im gonna riot because that rules out any chance of the mids re releasing.. 

So you're saying because the Concord Lows released this year, and because the Bred lows are releasing next year, that we'll never see the mid version of either of those colorways again? That's silly.

nike is going to continue RE releasing older sneakers cuz of the $ you shouldn't doubt them IJS

Since you asked... 8) Navy/turquoise 5, white/silver 5, black/red 13 low, bred 11 low, Hare 7, and OG 1(meaning a strong focus on all original materials with the exception of the sole cushioning, which is supposed to be improved for comfort). These are all summer 2015. 
i wonder if the black/red 13 lows is the ones mj had

something a little different, I can get with these. sucker for blue/grey. nice add to the collection, if true.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 Sorry about Tulsa last night man. The patent cut looks funky because it looks like the midsole hasn't been attached yet all the way. Should look normal after everything pieced together, hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom