Georgetown 11 low next April

I dont think this is part of the remaster program. Just a price hike with no changes. Concord lows > just because it classic black and white.

All retros starting in Jauary are part of the remastered series. As far as this release, JB was hoping you guys wouldn't notice.

I actually live in riverview. I missed out on the raffles so international doing FCFS was my only chance.
Did you have to camp? I did it for the concord lows last year and I think that was the last time I did after the chaos and dealing with the stupid can't line up rule by the back door. Security adding more chaos instead of order. Plus the resellers lol.

All retros starting in Jauary are part of the remastered series. As far as this release, JB was hoping you guys wouldn't notice.
I'm examining my XI low Georgetown's, Infra's, and Concord's right now, and honestly I don't notice any difference in quality. If the price went up because they are now "remastered" to be better quality, I don't see it.  But I am not necessarily an expert in that, maybe their are subtle improvements in materials, stitching, etc. that I am unable to detect.

Nevertheless, I am not disappointed by this, as I was happy with the quality of the Concords and Infras, and with these Georgetowns as well. And call me stupid, but I am fine with the $170 price tag as well, in fact happy they aren't $190 like the mids and highs now are.

I guess I'm just the ideal buyer from the JB point of view: Fat and happy with what they are offering, LOL.

Last edited:
Got my finish line shipping email last night, just waiting on foot action.

Last edited:
So FinishLine doesn't have a quantity limit? I was able to cop 3x time from them 2 men's and 1gs
I ordered 2 Pairs of LB 11s through them both to the same address and never had no problems. Thought I was just a lucky case & moved on. Interesting to see that though.

Welp, just got a cancellation email from Finishline on a grade school pair. The email said they couldn't verify my info with my credit card company. No one else has this problem but them with my credit card. I give up with those guys.

I understand Nike has to increase prices due to inflation, increased material costs, and other various things, but a $20 increase in less than a year? Their production costs have not rose that much in this little amount of time. Oh well, I was still willing to pay it had I not struck out on NDC

I understand Nike has to increase prices due to inflation, increased material costs, and other various things, but a $20 increase in less than a year? Their production costs have not rose that much in this little amount of time. Oh well, I was still willing to pay it had I not struck out on NDC
Also, most of the world is struggling to cope with the impact of deflationary pressure.

My guess is because snkrs has been exploited and it is already incorporated into bots, probably won't be used for awhile until they find a way to patch it.

Did these release on BW

i wonder why they were. It gave me the option to notify on SNKR that it drops, but then it says available on nike.com. Like what was the point then?

I won 3 raffles size 9.5 for myself and friends. All 3 pairs have defects and I thought I did a pretty good job inspecting them instore. Bright lighting fooled me on the patent leather glue stains. Also almost every pair has extremely low patent leather cuts. Even pairs posted here and on IG. Rumor has it that a lot of pairs had defects and got sent back. I see why smh

I won 3 raffles size 9.5 for myself and friends. All 3 pairs have defects and I thought I did a pretty good job inspecting them instore. Bright lighting fooled me on the patent leather glue stains. Also almost every pair has extremely low patent leather cuts. Even pairs posted here and on IG. Rumor has it that a lot of pairs had defects and got sent back. I see why smh

If you change your mind on the 9.5 let me know! lol

so are there any noticeable differences in these "remastered" versions compared to the concord lows? 

All the lows last year were real good quality. Remaster wasn't needed, price hike is all that was.

That Nughtshade low(IMO) was the highest quality produced Retro last year.

JB is pencil whipping us is all

Matter of fact, the only **** quality 11 low I have is the Tuxedo, that thing is buns.

Last edited:
Finally got my email confirmation, couldnt get size 11 but I got... a Size 14 
roll.gif
... For my first XI retro (and first ever XI) seems like a good catch. Now to patiently prepare strategy for December release. 

Probably will be even more crazy but thats what I want for XMAS

Finally got my email confirmation, couldnt get size 11 but I got... a Size 14 :rofl: ... For my first XI retro (and first ever XI) seems like a good catch. Now to patiently prepare strategy for December release. 

Probably will be even more crazy but thats what I want for XMAS
11 to 14 lol, you plan on wearing 4 pairs of socks

Pics or it didn't happen

Picked up a size 13 pair just to check em out, probably use use it for trade bait. Added to cart on first try on eastbay so I copped.

Back
Top Bottom