Georgetown 11 low next April

Unfortunately a cop for me with these. Was hoping I could let the bank account breath a bit til the summer, but not when an XI low drops. Stoked!

These are clean! Reminds me of the af1's with the same colorway from like 05, 06 I believe? Obviously different sneaker, but clean colorway nonetheless. Hope they come in gs sizes.

Grey and navy is loud?! They are the most neutral/dark colors there are.
agree .1000%
roll.gif

Mids should only be in similar combos to what has released (minus the pantones)

Pantones are terrible.

All red PE's are terrible.

Concords, CG's, SJ's, Breds, Legends, Columbias, Gammas are all good with the color combos.

Any patent leather cut that isn't Black, White, Grey on the mids, is doing to much.

These Gtown lows are cool because its a low.

Take for instance the Nightshade or Blue Snake lows, they are dope lows but,  put those on mids and it's terrible. Same with the Gtown color. Put it on a mid and it's too loud.

Last edited:
I'd gladly buy both the lows and the Mids, if the Gtown Mids ever get released [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

Mids should only be in similar combos to what has released (minus the pantones)

Pantones are terrible.

All red PE's are terrible.

Concords, CG's, SJ's, Breds, Legends, Columbias, Gammas are all good with the color combos.

Any patent leather cut that isn't Black, White, Grey on the mids, is doing to much.

These Gtown lows are cool because its a low.

Take for instance the Nightshade or Blue Snake lows, they are dope lows but,  put those on mids and it's terrible. Same with the Gtown color. Put it on a mid and it's too loud.
Pretty much agreed with this.

All they need to do is change the color of the outsole, Jumpman, tongue branding, 23 on the heel, and maybe the midsole depending on the color way. Do that once a year every year and you're set for a long time. You really can't screw it up.

I'm still surprised the only 11 with a midsole that isn't white are the gammas.

Back
Top Bottom