Georgetown 11 low next April

I can't believe that pant roll came back.
What is this 1989?
it never came back. don't know what dude's thinkin
laugh.gif

Oh ok, just checking.
Based on the turn around of that fad resurfacing, I was getting nervous thinking JNCO jeans were right around the corner.
Thank god

I dont care what makes a "comeback". Im gonna wear what i like not what other people are wearing. Dudes act like they gotta dress a certain way cuz they saw it on instagram.

I dont care what makes a "comeback". Im gonna wear what i like not what other people are wearing. Dudes act like they gotta dress a certain way cuz they saw it on instagram.
It's not about caring.

It's about knowing that my little nieces and nephews are about to be looking like clowns, because they do follow trends, as we did when we were small.

Just a cool conversation piece to me, and a stroll down memory lane,  not really about caring about what others wear. 

Not that serious G, I feel you though.

Last edited:

Bruh, if this isn't the truth then taxes have been outlawed.
took a KLM flight from Amsterdam.....WHITE GODDESSES. Tall, curvy, colored-eye white goddesses.

Spain....aye dios mio

Italy. ciao bella

I'll report back when I see more 

laugh.gif

Back to these Iverson XIs.

Walked into Footlocker and they had  a size 12 sitting behind the counter. Grabbed it in hopes of trading for a size 11.. Such a dope shoe. 

Last edited:
Thirst was real for these. I was walking into shiekh Saturday to get my foams and I saw like 8-10 ppl in a line. I walked in and asked one of the employees if the guys were in line to pick their 11s. He said they were in line for two hours waiting for the 1pm raffle pickup deadline to FCFS them joints
laugh.gif

When are resell prices going to drop?

Need my size 13, but not paying $230 +

Going to be a while.
Ebay auction is not the easiest way either, people will bid those to 200+ on the sheer fact of this, you set an amount that you don't want to go over in your head, but once you've reached that amount, the feeling of wanting to win the auction kicks in and drives you over that budget you set

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom