Georgetown 11 low next April

You missed the point of my post. NOBODY should have had to pay resell for this release if they had put in a little bit of work. Bruh I woke up at 9:55 am EST and logged onto NBASTORE and copped for under retail as soon as the clock hit 10. And don't preach to me bout business class young'n because I guarantee my annual income more than doubles yours

16932811117_e95d693e3a_b.jpg
How did you cop under retail ?

I don't get mad bruh, I get money. And don't worry how much I make just know that it's more than what you live off of.
HipHopIsDead assumes average person in this thread are either in highschool or college. Let's be conservative and assign an hourly wage of ~12 an hour to this "average person". 12/hour is roughly 24k annual. 

he more than doubles 24k annual income for a whopping 50k a year. whoopdidoo 

Tell me more HipHop.

Hiphop is too rich. Everyone watch out. He can't even tell us how much he makes, it's that much!

Pm me if you need help with those zeros and commas

im just waiting for someone to post there bank account statment.........

like in the oreo 4 thread  
laugh.gif

let hiphop be he does this in every thread he will sometimes troll or just flat out troll all and all it comes and goes i learn to just kayne shrug the whole thing tbh.......

nothing will change 

not unless someone going to post that bank account statment tho.... 
laugh.gif

j/k 

back to the shoes stuck with this 12 untill my nike order for my 13 comes in. i take nothing for granted with online orders... so untill i have it in hand all i have is a 12 

for got to use epic when ordering tho 
mean.gif

did the Amex black card dude change his screen name to HipHopIsDead?

That guy was the biggest tool. Hip Hop doesn't seem as douchy.

im just waiting for someone to post there bank account statment.........

like in the oreo 4 thread  
laugh.gif

let hiphop be he does this in every thread he will sometimes troll or just flat out troll all and all it comes and goes i learn to just kayne shrug the whole thing tbh.......

nothing will change 

not unless someone going to post that bank account statment tho.... 
laugh.gif

j/k 

back to the shoes stuck with this 12 untill my nike order for my 13 comes in. i take nothing for granted with online orders... so untill i have it in hand all i have is a 12 

for got to use epic when ordering tho 
mean.gif

i remember that **** 
laugh.gif

I was the 1 who ask for the dudes bank statement in the oreo thread. When I saw hip hop asking who has a better career I thought about doing the same,lol

Does the NBA Store open up at 10 EST for retroes all the time? I tried getting the Infrared 6s and the Dirty Bred 13s from them. I called the day before they dropped and they claimed not to not if they were getting them.

Originally Posted by HipHopIsDead  

I don't get mad bruh, I get money. And don't worry how much I make just know that it's more than what you live off of.

Does the NBA Store open up at 10 EST for retroes all the time? I tried getting the Infrared 6s and the Dirty Bred 13s from them. I called the day before they dropped and they claimed not to not if they were getting them.
if you called them the day before, theres no way they wouldnt know if they are getting them. its the day before the shoes drop, c'mon lol.

its crazy how the employees think the customers are stupid. either they lied to u both times, or you dealt with a really really really incompetent employee both times.

Last edited:
ultrapromoman ultrapromoman It's hard to get a read on NBAstore.com.
But they usually have 10-15% off with no exclusions.

On a side note I got that Eagan,MN departure scan :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom